PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jordan Richards signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB LII in early Feb 2018, remember? He lacks the athleticism, unlike Troy Brown, who successfully helped on defense years earlier, to make plays on defense on a consistent basis.

I first saw this when Richards played in the Rose Bowl where the Michigan State RB, who played in the NFL, easily beat him to the edge for a TD. I was criticized for being critical of the insanely stupid second-rounder when he was, at best, a six- or seventh-rounder on most teams’ draft boards. Check in at 0.15 seconds. Richards had no chance then—like he has no chance now.

And there is is - or isn't - again at the 1:20 mark...Pathetic...

God this move angers me so much. Why is this waste of space back?

What happened to, "In BB we trust"?
:D

Proving, there's always an exception to any rule

Okay....okay. I got it. Our defense is literally toooo good and our offense is a hot mess right now. Jordan is there to throw our offense a bone. Can't think of anything else because he wasn't that good on special teams to warrant this insanity.

He’s the only player I can think of outside of Ohio to make me wish I was blind. I remember screaming stuff like , oh that’s right Richards, don’t bother tackling anyone! If god wanted him down he’d be down. Mon dieu

It’s like that Simpson’s episode about histories greatest monster

Here is something fun to consider :
Richards is on the roster. Chung, Ebner, Burkhead, and Watson are out for tomorrow... % of Richards being active : pretty good...

Thank god my favorite player is back

Here is something fun to consider :
Richards is on the roster. Chung, Ebner, Burkhead, and Watson are out for tomorrow... % of Richards being active : pretty good...

He was at 100% the moment he was signed. All signs point to him being a core special teamer.

Why couldn't the falcons just keep this bum so Bill couldn't bring this useless bum back. I'd rather see a rando off the street than this worthless scrub ever return. I really hope his stay is short.

He was at 100% the moment he was signed. All signs point to him being a core special teamer.
Chung isn’t travelling. Maybe some signs point to him getting a few snaps w Brooks & DMac !

Richards to the rescue, there is no better player to substitute for Chung, this should make this contest fair now. BB needed someone on defense who could take his own players out when attempting to make a tackle.

Most posters in this thread are terrible Pats fans, imagine Richards reading this thread at night before sleep, he will have night terrors and cause him to play less than he is capable of.

Richards to the rescue, there is no better player to substitute for Chung, this should make this contest fair now. BB needed someone on defense who could take his own players out when attempting to make a tackle.

I’d still rather have a mannequin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe