PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be crazy if he did wind up back in a few years

Jimmy now has the opportunity to prove himself as a starter.

They already said he might not play this season... gotta feel for Jimmy, hearing that.

But also said they didn't bring him there just to play that season, so it's protecting their star future franchise QB (don't fret for Jimmy G's future, and don't make any big plans for a quick boomerang either).

We're indeed now free to look at the downside of Jimmy G and ask the question... how durable is he, anyway? Six quarters did him in when he got his chance to shine. That's one nagging question out of the back of everybody's mind.

So, the draftniks can have at it this season identifying the next backup face of the franchise... Jimmy, we hardly knew ye :) May your injuries and troubles be few, and may you only lose against the Patriots.

He won't win any games at all

i knew it all along

Toolger: If the Pats are trading JAG then he must suck and they missed on the guy right? BB loses!
You're Right Mike: I-I-I-I-I don't know Mike! I mean... I don't know!!!!! If he was good they would have kept him! BB was wrong again!
Toolger: And if he was good they just traded away their future making this perhaps the worst trade ever! BB fails yet again!. BB GM is killing BB the coach!
You're Right Mike: You're Right Mike!

Hydra Calls: I knew it all along!

Toolger: He ha a good point! I agree
You're Right Mike: You're Right Mike!

I don't know what Collins was asking for but I know he is making 2/3rds the money (12.5 vs 19M a year) to be 1/5th the player.

That is bad math.

And all this happening on a team that has gone 4 & 36 in the past 2.5 years... a winning percentage of 10%, you got what you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes