PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake. But hilarious. lol

JCollins, you made an impact while you were with the Patriots. It wasn't all pretty but nothing ever is. Much appreciation for your contribution.

Best to leave it at that -- otherwise others may point out you make game changer LB money with Cleveland, and therefore should achieve game changing LB status for Cleveland before commenting on the demands of others and/or the teams that make a decision on whether to pay it. That way others can avoid the speculation that Hightower and Jones were your betters and therefore made you appear better than your reputation and cost deserve.

This is, legitimately, the best thread title I have ever seen on PatsFans Dot Com, non -"I Don't Care, I Can't Stand It" division. Welcome to the board indeed!

Jimmy now has the opportunity to prove himself as a starter.
Unfortunately, Garoppolo is going into the worst situation imaginable.

The Niners offensive line is banged up and their skill position players are terrible. The Shanahan offense is notorious for taking a few years to sink in.

The Niners are going to have to give Garoppolo starter money, but they need to expect him to have a rookie-like learning curve. I hope that they are patient with him and that he has a successful career, but if the wheels fall off this rebuild, he could wind up being a high-priced mistake.

Jimmy G was traded because his play in the exhibition season clearly showed he was in decline, and that was only going to get worse as he aged even more.

Father time's a *****!!

A no good, bag biter. A freak that won't listen. He's not coach able at all...and he's a Trojan horse were sending out there to teach the niners about the true meaning off despair. Those two games...well...he made one and a half before hurting his self... It was a hoax.... Don't be worrying about back up q.bs..San Francisco will need about ten of em.

I'm glad that over priced waiter is out of town..lol

Now for the plus side: if the pick isn't moved in the next 20 hours then next draft their is a solid shot that the Patriots may pick 32 and 33. How friggin exciting is that? :)
Almost as friggin exciting as when the Patriots trade both picks to move one spot ahead of the Jete in the draft and take the next great franchise quarterback!

JCollins, you made an impact while you were with the Patriots. It wasn't all pretty but nothing ever is. Much appreciation for your contribution.

Best to leave it at that -- otherwise others may point out you make game changer LB money with Cleveland, and therefore should achieve game changing LB status for Cleveland before commenting on the demands of others and/or the teams that make a decision on whether to pay it. That way others can avoid the speculation that Hightower and Jones were your betters and therefore made you appear better than your reputation and cost deserve.

Since he's a QB he probably asked for Jim Miller money, not Von Miller money.

Next thread up:

Time to start Hoyer?

Tom Brady is 40 years old and his trade value will never be higher...

kellerman jumped

Best quarterback with two rings???

Ben and Eli.....

Unfortunately, Garoppolo is going into the worst situation imaginable.

The Niners offensive line is banged up and their skill position players are terrible. The Shanahan offense is notorious for taking a few years to sink in.

The Niners are going to have to give Garoppolo starter money, but they need to expect him to have a rookie-like learning curve. I hope that they are patient with him and that he has a successful career, but if the wheels fall off this rebuild, he could wind up being a high-priced mistake.

And wind up back here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back