PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G over 380 yards today (week 15)

Jimmy did & still does have all the leverage. Wish we got more but Bill choose insurance as opposed to the highest bidder last off season.

Jimmy is dead to me.

He is not on the Patriots anymore.

Looking forward to the 2nd rounder.

Gonna have to draft a QB in the second round. Deep year at QB if some declare for the draft.

we let our own steve young/Aaron rodgers get away

oh well......i can enjoy looking at his perfect face during 49er games

Bumped for aluminum seats

Fools for not franchising him and making him the starter in 2019. I don't care how lights out Tom is playing, he's in his 40's

Feel the same way. But the homers will never agree.

I think Jimmy is a annual top 5 QB.
Trading him though was the right move given Brady's end is not known
Just too bad we couldn't get atleast a top 15 pick for him

Here’s a somewhat outlandish thought. It’s very possible that at the start of this season the two best QB’s in the entire NFL were on our roster.

A lot of people talked about Montana/Young and it seems that comparison was pretty accurate.

Quoted for aluminum seats

Jimmy G is a rare talent. For those of you that didn't see it while he was here, have fun with your excuses why.

He was in a Rogers/Favre situation here. The Packers were fortunate enough that Favre was breaking down, and also playing games every spring about retiring or not. He opened a door to get kicked to the curb, and GB finally made the move after 3 years of letting Rogers rot on the bench. Incredibly lucky for them, imagine if he'd been traded and Favre broke down or retired a year later.

We weren't so lucky. I'm the biggest Brady supporter of all time, but by not agreeing to a graceful exit after 17 seasons, he now has a debt to continue playing at this level for another 3-4 years. If it's anything less, he screwed us, plain and simple. Cause JG is the second coming.

Quoted for aluminum seats

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back