PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G. benched

I abide with that sentiment...

And if that won't work, then I would consider signing Fitzie for the AFCE sweep so he can show Stid & our rookie QB how it's done...
Only way I want Fitzy is as the team's new capologist

Sad to say I think Kittle will be like Gronk in more ways than one. He is so aggressive and physical on the field, initiating contact. The injuries will accumulate.

We'd roll the dice with him now though. I don't believe for a second BB was going to replace Brady with him though.
Maybe that's Belichick's plan..... good chance Jimmy G is a UFA this offseason, and Patriots have decent cap space compared to the rest of the League.

only on the cheap. I would not spend the type of money the niners are paying him. Can’t trust him actually holding up against potential injury. He couldn’t last in the 2 games he actually started for us.

I dont think he will get what he currently is if the 49ers part ways with him. he will have injury history
Maybe that's Belichick's plan..... good chance Jimmy G is a UFA this offseason, and Patriots have decent cap space compared to the rest of the League.

Pats should have a chance to sign Jimmy G or Cam newton to a bridge type deal this year. even if he drafts a QB

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back