PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

Bim is really risking a big schism between the coaches and the players if he keeps up with his public support of Punky:

There are two questions: Is Milfson a bust? And, if so, whose bust is he? Who is going to have to carry the can? (Rule One of office politics: don't blame the boss for a bad decision.)

There are two questions: Is Milfson a bust? And, if so, whose bust is he? Who is going to have to carry the can? (Rule One of office politics: don't blame the boss for a bad decision.)
Jon Robinson just was made to walk the plank in TEN, for what I think is a far lesser offense, not spending big bucks on a WR who (despite his claims) lacked motivation in his last season in TEN. Douglas's swing and miss with the #2 overall pick is a far bigger offense. I think the Jetsy thing to do is to sack the GM at the next opportunity, and you can count on Woody to do the Jetsy thing. Then the new GM wants his own coach, then the new coach wants new players, and then the cycle of suck has made yet another 360 degree revolution.

Needing to draft a QB in the first round is a career nightmare for a GM. If you pick the wrong guy, you lose. If you draft for another position of need and don't pick a QB your team is still stuck in the mud and you lose. Even though it doesn't feel like it now, the Pats were very lucky with Mac last year.

IF Punky is a bust (and I believe he is), Woody Johnson is responsible. But Woody doesn't know enough to assume responsibility and, assuming Punky doesn't improve, likely will blame Doogie/Bim for failing to ensure his development. Punky's fatal flaw is clear as day: he inherently lacks heart and isn't a rabid competitor, that never will be developed.

The fly in the ointment is whether the team continues having success with Caucasian at QB. THEN what? Heh heh ...

Jon Robinson just was made to walk the plank in TEN, for what I think is a far lesser offense, not spending big bucks on a WR who (despite his claims) lacked motivation in his last season in TEN. Douglas's swing and miss with the #2 overall pick is a far bigger offense. I think the Jetsy thing to do is to sack the GM at the next opportunity, and you can count on Woody to do the Jetsy thing. Then the new GM wants his own coach, then the new coach wants new players, and then the cycle of suck has made yet another 360 degree revolution.

My guess is that even an organization as dysfunctional as the JEST must have had some kind of joint consultation before plunging on Milfson and so, though it may be the GM who has the blame pinned on him, it won't have been his decision alone. And, if it was the Woodster's, then there isn't any future either for the Coach or GM in reminding him of it.

My guess is that even an organization as dysfunctional as the JEST must have had some kind of joint consultation before plunging on Milfson and so, though it may be the GM who has the blame pinned on him, it won't have been his decision alone. And, if it was the Woodster's, then there isn't any future either for the Coach or GM in reminding him of it.

I remember seeing video of the Jete draft room when Punky was picked and Woody called to congratulate him. He told the kid, "I think I know more about you at this point than any of my own children."

Except, of course, whether he has the intangibles vital to quarterback success in the NFL. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I remember seeing video of the Jete draft room when Punky was picked and Woody called to congratulate him. He told the kid, "I think I know more about you at this point than any of my own children."

Except, of course, whether he has the intangibles vital to quarterback success in the NFL. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
Wonder if Woody knows that his male offspring are planning to bed their mom's friends?

Look at this crap! Jete QB T-shirts ... "Broadway Zach," "Wall Street Wilson." Gimme a break. Is "Mike F'n White" what fans say when he throws a pick?

71opm0I0BOL._AC_UX679_.jpg

il_1588xN.3466664450_1tgl  copy.jpg

51XFDjGiLML._AC_UX679_.jpg

512lSZqrohS._AC_UX679_.jpg

51rRPj3JWrS._AC_UX679_.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to be humiliated then put on a Zach Wilson T-shirt. "Broadway Zach"... oh brother that's f'ing weak.

Punky remaining inactive today once again, his "fundamentals" still must not be up to par.

360_F_282323565_MyeFmLxgqOd8IVrD30qEnpXweLLVmnJy.jpg

Robert Saleh thinks Jets will see Bills again this season​

Like somebody says..what is he going to bring the team up to buffalo and sit in the stands during the playoffs

Caucasian is hurting.

Not too surprising. It supports what I've said for a while, the Jete OL sucks despite them throwing a fair number of high draft picks at it. Punky's approach to this has been to get happy feet and chuck the ball in random directions. Honky's approach to this has been to become a tackling dummy. Neither approach is good for one's longevity in the game.

I started reading this, going "who the eff is Milfson? They have another bust?" before figuring it out. So whoever coined that, that's a good one.

I started reading this, going "who the eff is Milfson? They have another bust?" before figuring it out. So whoever coined that, that's a good one.

It's explained in the thread-opening bullet points: Zach Wilson emulates fellow BYU alum/former QB Jim McMahon (wearing headband, copping a brash attitude, etc.); McMahon was dubbed by Chicago media as "the punky QB." Wilson's mother is a minor social media celebrity MILF. Hence, Zach Wilson = Punky McMilfson.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back