PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

which means exactly WHAT??? Little Mommy's Boy is done in green sewerage colors? Well then...another blown high 1st round pick...which should tell anyone with a normal functioning brain that .....THE JETS SUCK...despite what any of the Douchehammer scumbag trolls say about it...
It might also mean you have a shot at his mom. ;)

White is bad news for the Patriots. At least for the remainder of this season. I think the Jets will beat Minnesota this weekend and they still have Detroit and Jacksonville at home. @SEA is winnable. The Jets could actually win 10 or 11 games now... that was not happening with Wilson.

White is bad news for the Patriots. At least for the remainder of this season. I think the Jets will beat Minnesota this weekend and they still have Detroit and Jacksonville at home. @SEA is winnable. The Jets could actually win 10 or 11 games now... that was not happening with Wilson.
If the Jets beat the Vikings Sunday, it's very likely that the Patriots are not making the playoffs (especially if we lose Thursday). The Jets are really the only team we have a legit chance of overtaking for a wildcard. I think Cincinnati and Buffalo/Miami are too good to even think about beating out for a spot unless we suddenly get very hot.

Hard for me to dislike Mike White. Seems like a good guy. The Jets organization should make a push for slogan “White is Right”. See how that works out.

I'd still rather have seen them lose, but Nathan Peterman...

EDIT-EDIT-EDIT: Trevor Semien did indeed play Sunday (we didn't see that game here) and from what I could gather wasn't really that bad until the late-game INT, but they weren't winning by that point anyway... Wheels kinda slowly came off after a very competitive first quarter & a half...

Thanks fer nuthin' Bears!

Wrong thread. Wrong messageboard.

If the Jets beat the Vikings Sunday, it's very likely that the Patriots are not making the playoffs (especially if we lose Thursday). The Jets are really the only team we have a legit chance of overtaking for a wildcard. I think Cincinnati and Buffalo/Miami are too good to even think about beating out for a spot unless we suddenly get very hot.

Wrong thread.

He's better than MormonRyanLeaf, that's for sure.
The mistake wasn’t necessarily drafting Wilson, it was handing him the job without allowing him to develop naturally. It’s what bad teams do.

In the old days a rookie QB would usually sit his first year, or most of it. Wilson was nowhere near ready, the Jests should have had a plan or started White from week one. Now Wilson is just reeling in the wind.

It might take him years to find his footing again, like Geno Smith or Steve Young, or he may never come back from this… in which case it may have been a poor draft pick altogether.

The mistake wasn’t necessarily drafting Wilson, it was handing him the job without allowing him to develop naturally. It’s what bad teams do.

In the old days a rookie QB would usually sit his first year, or most of it. Wilson was nowhere near ready, the Jests should have had a plan or started White from week one. Now Wilson is just reeling in the wind.

It might take him years to find his footing again, like Geno Smith or Steve Young, or he may never come back from this… in which case it may have been a poor draft pick altogether.
It's also ok to just conclude that to this point Zach Wilson is a horrible NFL quarterback with very limited looking potential to improve and therefore was a horrendous draft pick.

Even worse, what bad teams fail to do is self-scout correctly.

Da Jete just spent big draft capital on Darnold and proceeded to ruin him, more or less the same way as they ruined Wilson. If they self-scouted correctly they'd realize they suck at developing QBs and would have done something to address that. Nope, Woody wanted a big splash yet again so they put down even higher draft capital to get another QB that would dazzle the fans and the media.

So, it's not just that they ruined Wilson, it's also that they ruined Darnold too, and didn't do anything to figure out why. It seems they think that they can take any college kid that plays QB and he'll just figure it all out immediately on his own. As you point out, that's not how good teams operate.

I ask the question not like we were in position based on Draft selection but how did the Patriots feel about Wilson then? Could he be a reclamation project down the road? I remember Josh Allen's Draft he wasn't considered the best and Jackson was considered a wild card my point is some guys develop later down the road or not at all.

Even worse, what bad teams fail to do is self-scout correctly.

Da Jete just spent big draft capital on Darnold and proceeded to ruin him, more or less the same way as they ruined Wilson. If they self-scouted correctly they'd realize they suck at developing QBs and would have done something to address that. Nope, Woody wanted a big splash yet again so they put down even higher draft capital to get another QB that would dazzle the fans and the media.

So, it's not just that they ruined Wilson, it's also that they ruined Darnold too, and didn't do anything to figure out why. It seems they think that they can take any college kid that plays QB and he'll just figure it all out immediately on his own. As you point out, that's not how good teams operate.

Yep, and making Punky a CAPTAIN gave him a whole 'nother kind of self-entitlement... Besides Trey Lance, McMILFson was the LEAST PRO-READY of the top 5 QBs, and probably of a couple more taken afterwards too..

Sitting for a year-plus was one of the best things to have happened to QBs like Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, Young... Most QBs before this century had to do the same thing...

you really need to STFU,Clawedwhackjobber...you really are the dumbest MFer on this board at the present time. You DO NOT get this thread...you fail to GET THE POINT...because you're phuckin STUPID. Now go play with your Mike White real action hero doll and ask mommy to get the tweezers out to pull your shriveled little nuts from inside your groin.

For the rest of you quisling surrender monkey "Pats" fans, let me lay it out for you....FIFTY THREE YEARS STRAIGHT OF SUCKAGE!!!!! when they finally, if ever, win the Super Bowl, THEN you friggin' munts can post all your scary Mary little twerpisms you want. Until then try to refrain from posting your pinheaded "but Jets this and Jets that waaaahh waaah" bullshyt in THIS thread.

I ask the question not like we were in position based on Draft selection but how did the Patriots feel about Wilson then? Could he be a reclamation project down the road? I remember Josh Allen's Draft he wasn't considered the best and Jackson was considered a wild card my point is some guys develop later down the road or not at all.
NO, No, No. he has jete stank all over him. It ozes from punky's pours.

Last edited:
you really need to STFU,Clawedwhackjobber...you really are the dumbest MFer on this board at the present time. You DO NOT get this thread...you fail to GET THE POINT...because you're phuckin STUPID. Now go play with your Mike White real action hero doll and ask mommy to get the tweezers out to pull your shriveled little nuts from inside your groin.

For the rest of you quisling surrender monkey "Pats" fans, let me lay it out for you....FIFTY THREE YEARS STRAIGHT OF SUCKAGE!!!!! when they finally, if ever, win the Super Bowl, THEN you friggin' munts can post all your scary Mary little twerpisms you want. Until then try to refrain from posting your pinheaded "but Jets this and Jets that waaaahh waaah" bullshyt in THIS thread.

Next time, Joe, try not to mince words. This was a bit too close to the vest.

Oh yah almost forgot (the punky to the pats) comment messed my thinking up......The Jest LOSE again, they SUCK

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back