PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thunk that...in fact I did thunk it, the last time I plunked a dookie

I would have thunk that...in fact I did thunk it, the last time I plunked a dookie

I would've given you a third overall draft pick for that plunkard.

Signed Woody.

I only know 2 jet fans but one is not renewing & the other is thinking abt the same. Curious if @JetFan79 heard anything more or similar around his way. I've never been but supposedly the stadium has been brutal.

I only know 2 jet fans but one is not renewing & the other is thinking abt the same. Curious if @JetFan79 heard anything more or similar around his way. I've never been but supposedly the stadium has been brutal.

I haven't heard much by the way of folks dropping season tickets. Though I'm sure the usual amount will after a bad season.

Thing is, there's just so many people around here with money that they'll be replaced. There will always be fans who have spent years spending Sundays (5am - 8pm) involved with going to games, and laying out thousands every year... that just decide it's time to hang 'em up for a while.

I did a few years back. Fam n friends all began getting too busy to join in Sunday tailgates. Tough with new wives n newborns to spend a whole long day out every week.

However if enough folks ever do drop out and PSLs dip in price, it's nearing the time I'll jump back in. Kids and wives are getting older. The guys are getting their balls back. Plus I still have my big ol' Jet Mobile (conversion van) ready to roll.

Ultimately though I think season tickets will drop in price, and there will always be a lot of turnover moving forward. The old school diehard tailgaters of the past are long gone. The union workers who would go rain/snow/shine with 100+ other coworkers every Sunday have vanished, along with those union jobs.

Owners know this. It's why MetLife Stadium can look empty on TV sometimes even when the place is packed. Almost the whole sideline 1st level n Mezz are club sections with insanely swanky indoor restaurants n bars. And the spots that aren't clubs are still $10k PSL $180 ticket prices (where I had 4 seats).

They're catering to businesses and the well off.

Jo Schmo still can get relatively "cheap" seats in the endzone or nose bleeds... but the NFL definitely knows those folks aren't their cash cows anymore.

Plus I still have my big ol' Jet Mobile (conversion van) ready to roll.
636665061249350453-TractorFire.jpg

$10k PSL $180 ticket prices (where I had 4 seats)
you-feeling-it-yet-nopeithinkwe-got-ripped-off-oh-my-20187505.png

I did a few years back. Fam n friends all began getting too busy to join in Sunday tailgates. Tough with new wives n newborns to spend a whole long day out every week.
:rolleyes: Pure nonsense. Tailgating and football are why men CAN'T WAIT to get away from work and domestic responsibilities for a measly eight days a year. But the Jete suck and in your case specifically ...

cici-04.jpg

Ultimately though I think season tickets will drop in price, and there will always be a lot of turnover moving forward. The old school diehard tailgaters of the past are long gone. The union workers who would go rain/snow/shine with 100+ other coworkers every Sunday have vanished, along with those union jobs. Owners know this. It's why MetLife Stadium can look empty on TV sometimes even when the place is packed. Almost the whole sideline 1st level n Mezz are club sections with insanely swanky indoor restaurants n bars. And the spots that aren't clubs are still $10k PSL $180 ticket prices (where I had 4 seats). They're catering to businesses and the well off.
More B.S. that doesn't explain the vacant upper deck during games or the FACT that prime Jete tickets routinely are available throughout New Giants Stadium on NFL Ticketexchange for pennies on the dollar.

I still have my big ol' Jet Mobile (conversion van) ready to roll.
I don't recall what you said originally, how much was the repair job? Perhaps next time you can remember to grill OUTSIDE the vehicle.

Jets truck on fire copy.jpg

More B.S. that doesn't explain the vacant upper deck during games or the FACT that prime Jete tickets routinely are available throughout New Giants Stadium on NFL Ticketexchange for pennies on the dollar.
[/ATTACH]
Jets/Dolphins tickets were $8, if I recall correctly. You would have been treated to a thrilling 1 point win by the Jets over a then 3-win team. One of those wins, of course, was against the Jets.

Sicut erat in principio, et nunc et semper et in saecula saeculorum.
And as it was in the beginning, and now and always, the JEST suck, ever world without end.

9q2hcoqdvl741.jpg

Jets were one of 6 teams to finish 7-9 but due to strength of schedule they will pick ahead of the other 5 at #11.

So much for the AFC least.

Jets were one of 6 teams to finish 7-9 but due to strength of schedule they will pick ahead of the other 5 at #11.

So much for the AFC least.

After the bout with mono and starting 1-7, I'm freakin amazed they finished 7-9 and still have the 11th pick.

I'm not sold on Gase yet, but he definitely did not lose the locker room. Looking forward to September already.

After the bout with mono and starting 1-7, I'm freakin amazed they finished 7-9 and still have the 11th pick.

I'm not sold on Gase yet, but he definitely did not lose the locker room. Looking forward to September already.
How on earth does your team get low picks year after year after year and wind up with records that give you low picks year after year after year?

Idk the guy has been called out for having a burner & talking some **** abt players, Robby is one I believe. Idk how he has any respect tbh. I'd want him gone yesterday. Hire someone who actually plays to Sam's strengths & go from there. I just can't believe fans or the team would really want him back?

How on earth does your team get low picks year after year after year and wind up with records that give you low picks year after year after year?
They've signed like 3 guys to 2nd contracts this decade. After the last off season/draft I can't imagine any team as focused on the draft as NYJ to make up for that & the last decade.

As everyone predicted before the season, they would struggle through the first half and cruise through the second half, based on their schedule alone. But I’m glad Jete fans and management will be gullible and confuse easier competition with improvement. This should buy all the idiots in charge at least another year. How convenient they Darnold seems to always get injured/7th grade mono during the toughest part of the schedule...second straight year. We saw what he was. We saw what Gase was. I’m looking forward to 2020 being another incredibly overhyped year where you immediately chide yourself for foolishly believing again when the season is over after week 3.

Skillz.

Idk the guy has been called out for having a burner & talking some **** abt players, Robby is one I believe. Idk how he has any respect tbh. I'd want him gone yesterday. Hire someone who actually plays to Sam's strengths & go from there. I just can't believe fans or the team would really want him back?

Many fans aren't happy, but I personally don't mind. Can't overreact after just one season.

If you choose a coach, give them at least 3 years to put their players/plan in place imo. Barring something ridiculous of course.

As everyone predicted before the season, they would struggle through the first half and cruise through the second half, based on their schedule alone. But I’m glad Jete fans and management will be gullible and confuse easier competition with improvement. This should buy all the idiots in charge at least another year. How convenient they Darnold seems to always get injured/7th grade mono during the toughest part of the schedule...second straight year. We saw what he was. We saw what Gase was. I’m looking forward to 2020 being another incredibly overhyped year where you immediately chide yourself for foolishly believing again when the season is over after week 3.

Can't see 2020 being a hype type year. I see this offseason as being somewhat of a low key one. Hopefully building the oline and getting guys back healthy.

At best predictions will be a middle tier team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down