PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop embarrassing yourself about the attendance stats. It’s like saying a QB that goes 22/56 had a better game than a QB who went 20/20 (and no low hanging Brady jokes on this one...we are on edge and even playful humor is disallowed on that.)
JeteFan6969 pounding his chest about Jete attendance reminds me of the old saying, "Eat shyte, billions of flies can't be wrong!".

Since it's our job to be the publication of record on Jete Suckage:

Last edited:
Since it's our job to be the publication of record on Jete Suckage:

Comments are hilarious... "They played competitive the 2 turnovers were the difference in the game."

"It was 35-7 after three quarters and 41-13 final score"

33 Down in today's NY Times Crossword is "The Jets, but not the Giants". Four letters. I got it! "Suck"

50-50 might be a bit much but every one affiliated with the Jete should always expect to routinely be soundly booed

Xmas weekend? For a team well out of it?

I'm saying at least 60/40 Pitt fans.

Of the people that show up? Maybe so, I was thinking more of broke azz welfare yinzers not going someplace they can't afford a beer just to watch a game their PS could win. But yeah, in a crowd of 30k you might be on to something. As a Jete fan we already know you are on something so it's not a stretch

The Steelers fans will boo Bell because he left the Steelers to go to the Jets for a lot of money.
The Jets fans will boo Bell because he left the Steelers to go to the Jets for a lot of money.
People should boo him everywhere he goes just on general principle.

There is no Christmas weekend this year and even then, it wouldn't preclude many people from attending a football game. What you're really saying is Jete fans are frontrunners with no loyalty. Playing a home game in front of 60-percent visiting team's fans is humiliating, but then you guys get off on that kind of thing -- right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back