PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm going to go ahead and stipulate you guys had great attendance stats, and come back to that and the ticket prices :D

For right now, do you know how attendance factors into the playoff picture? I can't find it anywhere in the tie-breakers (not to mention in some formula that adds wins when you're eliminated from the playoffs by your football performance).

I'd imagine the Jets would have even better attendance in a playoff year.

the-last-ny-jets-di-superbowl-party-ke-a-pic-22545518.png

Wow. I found a complementary stat, assuming -- and it's probably a bad assumption -- that you're justifiably stoked about attendance.

Under the NFL average... in the NY/NJ metroplex!

Average NFL ticket price 2018 | Statista

Only way to get more asses in seats is for high school drop outs to take time off their busy pizza serving jobs to provide lap dances and then some as a concession like the starbucks in Idiocracy. Sometimes when you're tired of watching failure you just want a comfort latte.

You're not factoring in PSLs. And also that MetLife stadium has many sections other stadiums do not have.

Like nosebleed endzone seats.

So, the JEST are able to sell (or more likely, give away) the tix for 95% of seats for home games. They sell tickets cheap to do so. They also draw 83.9% occupancy as the opponent in their road games.

New England sells out (100%) at home, and on the road, 98% of tickets are sold.

You're 22nd in the league at filling your own seats. You're dead last as the road opponent. Nobody's circling you on their calendars, cupcake.

So do you want a "they have a large if tawdry stadium" trophy or whut?

2019 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

You're not factoring in PSLs. And also that MetLife stadium has many sections other stadiums do not have.

So a Jete fan can go to the game without suffering to actually see it.

It's sad when a jete fan brings a paper straw to a beer bong party.

So, the JEST are able to sell (or more likely, give away) the tix for 95% of seats for home games. They sell tickets cheap to do so. They also draw 83.9% occupancy as the opponent in their road games.

New England sells out (100%) at home, and on the road, 98% of tickets are sold.

You're 22nd in the league at filling your own seats. You're dead last as the road opponent. Nobody's circling you on their calendars, cupcake.

So do you want a "they have a large if tawdry stadium" trophy or whut?

2019 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

Jees, this stat bothers you guys a lot.

Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt feelings.

I'm sure it's a fake stat. Pay no mind to it. Jets likely have bottom 5 attendance.

It's sad when a jete fan brings a paper straw to a beer bong party.

It just hurts. Our poor greenclad friend here actually tried to pick a weird meaningless stat that he thought - thought - said something positive about the JETE... something somewhat irrelevant at that... and they're still dead last in the league in the road comparison. Not bottom third (like in attendance percentage in general,) but dead last. It's like, let's cherry-pick what we're good at, packin' 'em in... and oh yeah whoops we fail at that too!

So. Much. Fail.

I'm sure it's a fake stat. Pay no mind to it. Jets likely have bottom 5 attendance.
Don't blame the Jete fan ... all they have are Jets and Yankees ...

What's "it"? I didn't see you post a stat, just some "boy our attendance is great" general claim. And as I've just demonstrated, you manage to fail at that too.

BTW, speaking of butt hurt, you okay that BB resigned from what we'll generously call your team on a napkin? Or does that still sting just a little? :D

Ladies and gentlemen
Boys and girls
The Jets playoff year.

Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you’ll see
The team’s exaggerations

We'll begin with a spin
Travelling in the world of Jets Nation
What we'll see will fall short of expectations

If you want to view suckage
Simply look around and view it
Anything you don’t want, they’ll do it
Wanna watch them fail?
There's nothing to it.

There is no Jets team I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there you'll be free
If you truly wish to be.

What's "it"? I didn't see you post a stat, just some "boy our attendance is great" general claim. And as I've just demonstrated, you manage to fail at that too.

BTW, speaking of butt hurt, you okay that BB resigned from what we'll generously call your team on a napkin? Or does that still sting just a little? :D

I never liked Bill. Never really gave it much thought.

Btw, what the hell type of "news" source is that? Did you make that site with Wordpress?

Whoa man... just cause something is on the internet doesn't make it true. I'd figure most along the coasts know this by now.
Are you drunk or just really, really stupid? I genuinely hope you're drunk but fear not.

I never liked Bill. Never really gave it much thought.
OF COURSE NOT! You never liked Bill because he's a winner and you can't experience that in your world. You never really gave it much thought because you are incapable.

c'mon Tunes...it's obvious...he's drunk AND stupid

Attendance stats would beg to differ.

Those stats are for the entire season.

Stop embarrassing yourself about the attendance stats. It’s like saying a QB that goes 22/56 had a better game than a QB who went 20/20 (and no low hanging Brady jokes on this one...we are on edge and even playful humor is disallowed on that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3