PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 Winner of Most Comically Jetsy Team in Pro Football: The New York Jets

So Darnold will get the Cowboys at the Meadowlands in a 4:25 pm game highly televised game next week or he will he wait a week for the whole country watching him battle the Pats on MNF?

Just checking in to see if the Jets have won a game yet this year.....

Nope, thanks

Something I did not know: The Jets have NEVER beaten the Eagles. They are 0-10. Soon to be 0-11. I wouldn't have thought that was possible. But Jets.

They are collecting our garbage

The Jets have claimed OT Connor McDermott off of waivers from the Bills, per source.

15 minutes later, McDermott was found in his garage, door closed, car running, with an empty bottle of grain alcohol in his left hand and an empty bottle of sleeping pills in his right....

The Jets have claimed OT Connor McDermott off of waivers from the Bills, per source.

15 minutes later, McDermott was found in his garage, door closed, car running, with an empty bottle of grain alcohol in his left hand and an empty bottle of sleeping pills in his right....

And Darnit tapping on his window yelling " Can I have your spleen??"

McDermott’s tombstone will read “On the whole, I’d rather be in Buffalo, but not in Jeteland”

LOl... saw this and I just had to check 2000 to make sure but yep, the Jete have not had a 6 game winning streak this century. In fact the Jete have only attained 6 or more straight wins three times in the regular season, 1998 (six), 1986 (nine) and 1974 (six).

LOl... saw this and I just had to check 2000 to make sure but yep, the Jete have not had a 6 game winning streak this century. In fact the Jete have only attained 6 or more straight wins three times in the regular season, 1998 (six), 1986 (nine) and 1974 (six).

It might seem counterintuitive but assuming the Jete go 0-6, we need them to go on a modest winning streak to maintain mediocrity and fan delusion. The worst scenario would be a total crash and burn resulting in Woody selling the team to competent ownership.

It might seem counterintuitive but assuming the Jete go 0-6, we need them to go on a modest winning streak to maintain mediocrity and fan delusion. The worst scenario would be a total crash and burn resulting in Woody selling the team to competent ownership.

Elizabeth Holmes is looking for something to do

Those rankings don't really make sense.

It shows 3 teams tied for 2nd with 7 streaks.

Yet 5 teams tied for 32nd with 0 streaks.

To be consistent, the teams with 7 streaks should be ranked 4th. Or the teams with 0 streaks should be tied at 27th.

Psh, "Boston Sports Info" smh.

Last edited:

To be consistent, the teams with 7 streaks should be ranked 4th. Or the teams with 0 wins should be tied at 27th.

Out here in the real world they make perfect sense. The Pats are 1st, Jete are last, the universe in it's proper alignment. I can however understand your need for consistency. After 51 straight years of suckitude you've been bred to it like a bird dog

It shows 3 teams tied for 2nd with 7 streaks.

Yet 5 teams tied for 32nd with 0 streaks.

To be consistent, the teams with 7 streaks should be ranked 4th. Or the teams with 0 wins should be tied at 27th.

Psh, "Boston Sports Info" smh.
Your cryptic acronyms "PSH" and "SMH" -- what do they mean? You're the only one here using jetespeak so you can't assume everyone understands it. We can only guess: maybe "postscript here" and "superior material however"? That would seem to make sense yet appears to contradict your first point. But you are contradiction personified so at least it's consistent with your nonsensical posting history.

By the way, please come back for your reward after your pathetic crap "team" gets manhandled by the Eagles in consecutive loss No. 4, a/k/a your oddly brash claim that "the season starts now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents