PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jete79 on a warpath.

anigif_enhanced-32275-1433882766-2.gif

Jete fans everywhere are beginning to enter their ****y delusional mode, marked by the upcoming training camp, peaking in preseason game 4, and ending in mid-September.

How does a ******, Jet fan*, fan of a porous
Doormat, dropped at the bottom, in the forgotten slot, play the best in the division
By Providence, Rhode Island and Boston, throw up and still have zero inhibition?
This rendition
sounds like re-vision without precision:
Get a pot to piss in by working the provisions, of Roger's decisions
By having self-delusions, by '19 we played them instead of playing on television
And each Sunday while JETE** were being slaughtered in heart-breaking ways,
Off the airwaves, they struggled to keep their guards paid
Inside they were ling'ring for someone to grant them pardons
So bothered they had to beg, steal, or borrow a hard-on
Then the off-season came, and optimism reigned
When our man ignored reality drip, dripping down the drain
Drafted a tackle out of Bama, selected him on angel-dust
And he wrote his first refrain, on the epic JETE brain-trust...

*Jet fan: any fan of the New Jersey Jets
**JETE: in this usage, pronounced "Zhet tay," as in the French ballet term.

Excellent work! Add it to the canon of JeteSuck Hamilton!

Apparently.

Edit: well that, and Peter Griffin of course.
That's a lie, no way you own a dog. No dog would put up with you. Aside from that dogs HATE the Jete.

1d9dbb93a564a1a2d09ada5441c2f8dc--jets-football-football-humor.jpg

Jete fans everywhere are beginning to enter their ****y delusional mode, marked by the upcoming training camp, peaking in preseason game 4, and ending in mid-September.

The ****y delusional mode has reached a new level though. Dead geese in the streets apparently. Those mother pluckers.

"What? What? Did you honk at me bro?"

"You better step off or I'll pluck yo ass".

"I'm a goose killin fellin"

"Fuhgettaboutit"

pregnant jets fan .jpg

A few months later ...

Jete baby  copy.jpg

The ****y delusional mode has reached a new level though. Dead geese in the streets apparently. Those mother pluckers.

"What? What? Did you honk at me bro?"

"You better step off or I'll pluck yo ass".

"I'm a goose killin fellin"

"Fuhgettaboutit"

I've got a Goose Felon about this...

_87062249_ep7_ia_175875_j.jpg

I've always liked Jules...

...Edelman isn’t too busy to notice what the Jets are doing. The arrival of new head coach Adam Gase and All-Pro running back Le’Veon Bell has caught his attention.

“They’ve got some new coaches and some really dynamic players and a young quarterback,” Edelman told The Post on Monday.

“They also have a defense that for some reason does real well against us. People ask me when I’m in New York about the Giants and the Jets. Those teams have always played us well. Now the Jets have Gase and he’s got some blueprints from Miami, where he beat us. It’s going to be a tough matchup.”

Julian Edelman: Jets may finally have formula to upset Patriots

...Edelman isn’t too busy to notice what the Jets are doing. The arrival of new head coach Adam Gase and All-Pro running back Le’Veon Bell has caught his attention.

“They’ve got some new coaches and some really dynamic players and a young quarterback,” Edelman told The Post on Monday.

“They also have a defense that for some reason does real well against us. People ask me when I’m in New York about the Giants and the Jets. Those teams have always played us well. Now the Jets have Gase and he’s got some blueprints from Miami, where he beat us. It’s going to be a tough matchup.”

Yes, please, literally believe every single word of it and take it to heart. Get your hopes up.

So your reply to Tune's post is, 'if a goose attacked my dog I'd kick its ass' ???

Meanwhile this Pats fan's dog is on the dock hoping a goose shows up...

rottweilers_outdoor_dogs.jpg

...since Jete fans smell too bad to gnaw on

Last edited:
I ask you a simple question and you double down on juvenile impropriety. It's like you're begging for a kick in the balls. But of course you are!

image1.jpg

Tunie, just enjoy the fact that the schmuck has to suffer through life as a Jets fan. It's like having a fat, ugly, maladorous wife.

Schadenfreude. It's delicious!

And Belichick will praise the Jets like he does every team before the Pats play them. Make sure you tune in to his pregame presser this year so you can get your hopes up. Then brace yourself for another kick in the balls

Tunie, just enjoy the fact that the schmuck has to suffer through life as a Jets fan. It's like having a fat, ugly, maladorous wife.

What, are you trying to tell me I'm too hard on that disingenuous twit? Stick around, you'll understand his sordid act eventually.

What, are you trying to tell me I'm too hard on that disingenuous twit? Stick around, you'll understand his sordid act eventually.

Ha, Tuney gets mad any time I say something negative about the Pats (usually around the time of Jets/Pats games).

He seems to think I post here often and donate to the site, just to talk some smack a handful of times a year.

He's a little sensitive. It's fun though.

Ha, Tuney gets mad any time I say something negative about the Pats (usually around the time of Jets/Pats games).

He seems to think I post here often and donate to the site, just to talk some smack a handful of times a year.

He's a little sensitive. It's fun though.
Oh look, he's putting on his "Mr. Aw Shucks" act for the thread's relative newcomer.

The fact you're even trying to blow smoke up his arse says it all.

Last edited:
why would a Jete fan say anything negative about the Pats? I mean, how does it not know what it is?

Easy, Francis. re-read my post. Joker gets it. We know full well who he is. He's a masochist.

If he wasn't here as target practice for all of us we'd have to invent him. Enjoy the winning hand we all possess.

Use your anger against the REAL trolls like the one in my sig.

Easy, Francis. re-read my post. Joker gets it. We know full well who he is. He's a masochist.

If he wasn't here as target practice for all of us we'd have to invent him. Enjoy the winning hand we all possess.

Use your anger against the REAL trolls like the one in my sig.

Francis says: you misconstrued my post as an expression of anger. I'm far from angry at him -- never have been and never will be. It's more like tolerating a terminally petulant child or adolescent with identity issues who craves punishment to affirm their existence (a/k/a Jete Fan Derangement Syndrome).

Glad to see you back posting again Shmessy but you missed some things while away. Hope you stick around this time, especially here. ;)

Last edited:
why would a Jete fan say anything negative about the Pats? I mean, how does it not know what it is?

I was always under the impression it's kind of a given that Jete fans lack any sense of self awareness. Hell, if they had any awareness of any kind (along with a sense of smell) they couldn't possibly be a fan of the Jete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes