PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the highest rated QB in the NFL the last 5 weeks of the season?

* After returning from an injury and getting a Center who knew how to snap a football.

Just for $hits and giggles, you made me google their last 5 games.

They went 1-4 with the only win being a 27-23 squeaker over the Bills.

Yeah, you’re referencing a really awesome potential there......

Just for $hits and giggles, you made me google their last 5 games.

They went 1-4 with the only win being a 27-23 squeaker over the Bills.

At that stage, of course, the team had nothing left to play for except pride ... sorry, re-phrase that: nothing left to play for.

There’s a thread at jetnation which asks “If Jamal Adams was an Avenger which in would he be?” I haven’t read it, but it’s obvious the answer is Hawkeye. The arguable “best” at a skill which is completely obsolete and irrelevant.
The answer is NONE OF THE ABOVE. Absolutely nobody on the Jete is skilled/smart/heroic enough to be equated with anyone remotely connected with the Marvel universe -- least of all that certified moron, Jamal "Punk" Adams. Please don't disrespect the character of Hawkeye with such comparisons.

The answer is NONE OF THE ABOVE. Absolutely nobody on the Jete is skilled/smart/heroic enough to be equated with anyone remotely connected with the Marvel universe -- least of all that certified moron, Jamal "Punk" Adams. Please don't disrespect the character of Hawkeye with such comparisons.

How about DC.

Cod Piece!!

medium_codpiece-1470834537.jpg

Le'Veon Bell Jewelry Heist 911 Call, I Left The Suspects Naked In Bed!

So, so Jetsy!

This guy will fit right in, if he ever decides to show up!

Maybe he has to now, because these two nekkid girls took $1M off him!

Nah, da Jete paid him $13.5M/year with $27M guaranteed, he can do this 26 more times!

In 911 audio obtained by TMZ Sports ... Bell tells dispatch on May 25 two women stole "clothes, shoes, money and my jewelry" in a burglary at his Hollywood, Florida home.

When dispatch asks for a description of the females ... Le'Veon says he can't say what they were wearing -- because when he left them earlier in the day, they were naked in his bed!!!
"When I left, [one of the women] was in the bed," Bell said on the 911 call ... "She was in the bed, not wearing clothes when I left. So, I didn't see her. You know what I'm saying."

And the other lady ... "She was in the bed too. They didn't have clothes on."

So, so Jetsy!

Nah, da Jete paid him $13.5M/year with $27M guaranteed, he can do this 26 more times!

So he doesn’t know their names but left his wallet and jewelry out for them to steal while he left to work out????

That automatically makes him the leading candidate to be the next Jets GM!

So, so Jetsy!

Clueless Leveon Belch redefines "stupid moron."

Another report: Le'Veon Bell Burglary 911 Call Reveals He Last Saw Suspects Naked in His Bed

Quoting report: He noted that neither of the women had answered his attempted phone calls.
-- No ... really?

Quoting report: Bell said that money, jewelry, clothes and shoes were among the items stolen as well as "other things of value around the house, like things that I use." He initially estimated that he had been robbed of $1 million in items.
-- They stole his clothes and shoes because, well, they were NAKED!

Quoting report: There have been no further updates on the case.
-- Because investigators thus far have been paralyzed by laughter and likely are Dolphins fans (theft occurred at Belch's Florida home).

Last edited:
Quoting report: There have been no further updates on the case.
-- Because investigators thus far have been paralyzed by laughter and likely are Giants fans.
Totally. This one has to be making the rounds of all the doughnut shops in the area.

I'm already trying to figure out how you're going to write this one up for Page 1 of next year's Jete Suck thread.

Here's my attempt:
Two naked women steal the shirt off Le'veon Bell's back, along with his shoes and $1M worth of jewlery

So, how was the work out, Le'veon?

Totally. This one has to be making the rounds of all the doughnut shops in the area.

I'm already trying to figure out how you're going to write this one up for Page 1 of next year's Jete Suck thread.

Here's my attempt:

So, how was the work out, Le'veon?
Already added it to this year's list of incidents a few days ago. Actually, the investigators probably are Dolphins fans since this occurred in Florida so I changed that in my latest post.

Already added it to this year's list of incidents a few days ago. Actually, the investigators probably are Dolphins fans since this occurred in Florida so I changed that in my latest post.
Pretty good, but already behind the state of play, since he's now saying its $1M.

Here's my edit:

* Leveon Belch creates another distraction by calling 911 to report that the two women he left naked in his bed to go to the gym and work out stole $1M worth of cash, jewelry and clothes from his Florida home on May 25, 2019. Police promise to investigate once they stop laughing.

So he doesn’t know their names but left his wallet and jewelry out for them to steal while he left to work out????

That automatically makes him the leading candidate to be the next Jets GM!
...or their next HC at least.

(Their FO is actually starting to take decent shape.)

Last edited:
Who was the highest rated QB in the NFL the last 5 weeks of the season?

* After returning from an injury and getting a Center who knew how to snap a football.
Who?
It was nick Foles, followed by Russell Wilson, followed by watson mahomes, Prescott, Ryan Brady.

Player Game Finder Query Results | Pro-Football-Reference.com

By the way, fake Jete fan your next Sanchize didn’t play the last 5 games only the last 4. But hud ranking was no higher for that period either.

Stop making things up.

I had a nightmare thought last night.

Doesn't continually finding new ways to be stupid require a certain ... intelligence?
Only if the stupidity is intentional.

Who?
It was nick Foles, followed by Russell Wilson, followed by watson mahomes, Prescott, Ryan Brady.

Player Game Finder Query Results | Pro-Football-Reference.com

By the way, fake Jete fan your next Sanchize didn’t play the last 5 games only the last 4. But hud ranking was no higher for that period either.

Stop making things up.

Eh I was close...
The Awesome Stat That Shows Just How Great Sam Darnold Has Been Playing Since His Return

I heard close counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and offseason football forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back