PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't last more than half a minute into that SAS loudmouth!
Normally I'd agree with you, but it's not just about Smith. It's about Smith raging on the Jete -- a perfect match made in sports broadcasting hell.

Normally I'd agree with you, but it's not just about Smith. It's about Smith raging on the Jete -- a perfect match made in sports broadcasting hell.

3gjxnd.jpg

Since folks here are so upset over the Pats' win vs. Philly yesterday, perhaps we can take comfort in the Jete beating Washington and going 3-7. This hurts their draft position while fueling fans' delusional hopes. Sham Darnit's "elite" status picked up steam (only one interception), although budding rookie "superstar" DT Sneezy Quinine recorded just one assisted tackle and nothing else.

bagged fans 2.jpg

Last edited:
Since folks here are so upset over the Pats' win vs. Philly yesterday...

Some folks ;)
Whenever I expect a hard fought game I do myself a solid and steer clear of the patsfans version of a toxic waste dump that is the GDT. Those folks would do themselves a world of good to consider the real toxic waste dump that is the Jete. In spite of your unceasing efforts to illustrate true toxicity for our fellow fans they continue to go largely unappreciated by the general populace.

I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge your true humanitarian efforts in continuing to raise the alarm against the horrific hazard to humanity that is Jete stank.

(okay, enough being nice. everyone take their insulin and get back to business)

Two in a row, its a pattern I say a pattern. there jete are on their way to the SB

Just read that the Jets are still alive in the wild card race. We are in the second half of November, so this is true progress.

I've very concerned about the Pats' ability to continue to compete with this franchise. Clearly they hired the right coach and have the right QB. We should enjoy what is clearly the last year of Pats' domination of the division. Really glad we got both games with this rising juggernaut out of the way already this year.

Just read that the Jets are still alive in the wild card race. We are in the second half of November, so this is true progress.

I've very concerned about the Pats' ability to continue to compete with this franchise. Clearly they hired the right coach and have the right QB. We should enjoy what is clearly the last year of Pats' domination of the division. Really glad we got both games with this rising juggernaut out of the way already this year.
If they beat Oakland, I fear the return to this thread of JetePuke79.

The only problem here is that YOU weren't the one found dead in the Bolivian desert. But the good news is your Jete are screwed for this season and at least the next two, with Googly guaranteed his job in 2020.

Posted Nov. 12 -- this doofus, like most Jete delusionists, already looking forward to the off-season ...

Posted Nov. 12 -- this doofus, like most Jete delusionists, already looking forward to the off-season ...

Jete fans get their "Jet Rebuild" DVDs every other year. I heard the new " Five Year Plan" DVD comes out in February.

Jete fans get their "Jet Rebuild" DVDs every other year. I heard the new " Five Year Plan" DVD comes out in February.
Mid-January to July, awaited by Jete fans everywhere with eager anticipation.

h21FD9CC6.jpeg

Normally, I don't like the comedy of humiliation, but in the J*E*T*E case I make an exception.

Jete fans enjoy it, there's no other explanation.

Yes. They definitely get a kick out of it. The last, desperate ploy for attention, like appearing in a freak show.

But don't underestimate how much they hate their team. It's like a nightmare marriage where one partner depends on the other because they need to blame them for everything that is wrong with their own lives. That's why anti-J*E*T*E rants like Greenberg's are such a popular shtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back