PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently Belichick saw something that he didn't like.

Now a question. Would Bill Belichick have been enough to overcome the suckage that IS the Jete? As great as he is even he might have had trouble overcoming that giant hurdle.

TOYOTA: Let's go places, like East Rutherford, New Jersey!

We know MIA sucks, but MIA beat NYJ and now NYJ beat NYG, so all three suck!

From Mehta's piece above:

He’s ranked 24th, 25th, 31st and currently 32nd in total offense. He’s ranked 26th, 19th, 30th and currently 32nd in passing. He’s ranked ninth, 29th, 18th and currently 32nd in rushing. He’s ranked 17th, 28th, 26th and currently 32nd in scoring.

The Jets are also last in the NFL in yards per play, first downs, sacks allowed per pass play and third-down efficiency this season. They’ve been an undisciplined mess with the second most penalties for the fourth-most penalty yards.

The Jets offense has scored 72 points through eight games (nine points per game). They’re on pace to shatter the franchise record for fewest points per game set in 1976 under Lou Holtz (150 points in 14 games for a 10.7 ppg average).

With innovators like that, who needs lost head coaches?

Yet Woody and Chrissy see no need to change?

Meanwhile Darnit is out there learning bad habits that he's going to have a hard time un-learning.

Looks like another full reboot cycle is coming up in da Jete "Cyclone Of Suckage".

Those criticisms from Mehta, especially the ones about the rankings of Gase-directed offenses, would carry more weight if Manish hadn’t spent the offseason braying about how great Gase was going to be with the Jets. The Johnson brothers probably don't think they need to make a change because they're thinking "We read all those articles about how good this guy was going to be."

Those criticisms from Mehta, especially the ones about the rankings of Gase-directed offenses, would carry more weight if Manish hadn’t spent the offseason braying about how great Gase was going to be with the Jets. The Johnson brothers probably don't think they need to make a change because they're thinking "We read all those articles about how good this guy was going to be."
Yep, Mehta has had to back pedal furiously, in the article he calls himself out for being wrong about Gaze. Thing is, my post largely is quoting the numbers rather than an opinion.

Meanwhile, NYG can claim victory over NYJ in their main area of competition:

2020 NFL Draft order
  1. Cincinnati Bengals (0-9)
  2. Washington Redskins (1-8)
  3. New York Giants (2-8)
  4. Miami Dolphins (2-7)
  5. New York Jets (2-7)
  6. Atlanta Falcons (2-7)
  7. Cleveland Browns (3-6)
  8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6)
  9. Denver Broncos (3-6)
  10. Arizona Cardinals (3-6-1)

Link: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/updated-2020-nfl-draft-order-giants-jets-dolphins-falcons

Da Jete are going to have to suck less at sucking if they want to make a move for 2020 Off Season Champion.

Da Jete are going to have to suck less at sucking if they want to make a move for 2020 Off Season Champion.

True to a point. Reality not being their strong suit and the Offseason Champion being a declared victory rather than something that is actually won, Jete fans will no doubt clown...er...crown... their team anyway. Jete gotta Jete and Jete fans gotta Jete fan

My nephew, a long-suffering Jete fan (are there any other kind? ), had wanted the Jets to lose in the hopes that Howdy and Doody Johnson might fire Eyeballs. Wouldn't you know that the one time my nephew WANTS the Jets to lose... they win? Only the Jets can disappoint their fan base by winning. ;)

Last edited:
My nephew, a long-suffering Jete fan...

While every family has it's afflictions I am sorry to hear yours is so egregious.
We will keep you in our prayers

Apparently Belichick saw something that he didn't like.

Now a question. Would Bill Belichick have been enough to overcome the suckage that IS the Jete? As great as he is even he might have had trouble overcoming that giant hurdle.
I think no. He’d explain why you had to let go of this or that B+ player and they’d insist on signing him to a market resetting deal. They’d meddle in his hires. They’d ask Charley Casserly for his input and take him seriously. Multiply by 100.

I think no. He’d explain why you had to let go of this or that B+ player and they’d insist on signing him to a market resetting deal. They’d meddle in his hires. They’d ask Charley Casserly for his input and take him seriously. Multiply by 100.

How ironic, and incredibly frustrating, it must be for a Jete fan that BB ended up here with TB and a dynasty instead. That must suck most of all.

I'm betting that the first person who comes up with a Jete fan deprogramming facility will not only become filthy rich but will be extolled for incomparable service to humanity...

Actually I did use it for that purpose! :D Still to this day I need to have some sort of calming human voice to go to sleep by and to get back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night. This is because my mom put a clock radio next to my bed when I was young (because this is how she gets to sleep), and I got accustomed to it. Unfortunately these days talk radio (both US and international) can't avoid the temptation for childish screaming and rampant sensationalism which is of course not conducive to sleep. These days I listen to various lectures or documentaries on youtube premium (ad-free) which are only of modest interest to me, and I'm asleep in a few minutes.
I sometimes fall asleep to Forensic Files on HLN for the same reason...don't know who that narrator is, but he has such a smooth voice...

I sometimes fall asleep to Forensic Files on HLN for the same reason...don't know who that narrator is, but he has such a smooth voice...
As much as I like the show, "How It's Made" puts me to sleep quickly. Must be the narrator.

No. 1 Priority: Finding a new job for an organization that doesn't suck?

Guess who's King of the Hill at the garbage dump?
EJGAxp_X0AAgq8j

No. 1 Priority: Finding a new job for an organization that doesn't suck?
From the article:

"Although Adam Gase announced Monday that Winters re-dislocated his shoulder, my understanding is that the veteran right guard actually had been playing in excruciating pain for quite some time after tearing the entire front part of his shoulder in the preseason. Winters, probably the toughest player in the locker room, was advised to have surgery when the pain intensified, but opted to play the first nine games with a brace. Winters, who has started 79 career games in seven seasons for Gang Green, is set to make $7.5 million in 2020. The Jets can clear all of that money from their salary cap by parting ways after this season."

This after Osemele is forced to play with a destroyed shoulder, then gets cut when he exposes the Jete medical staff. What is it with the Jete making injured guys play? That team is a freaking meat grinder.

From the article:

"Although Adam Gase announced Monday that Winters re-dislocated his shoulder, my understanding is that the veteran right guard actually had been playing in excruciating pain for quite some time after tearing the entire front part of his shoulder in the preseason. Winters, probably the toughest player in the locker room, was advised to have surgery when the pain intensified, but opted to play the first nine games with a brace. Winters, who has started 79 career games in seven seasons for Gang Green, is set to make $7.5 million in 2020. The Jets can clear all of that money from their salary cap by parting ways after this season."

This after Osemele is forced to play with a destroyed shoulder, then gets cut when he exposes the Jete medical staff. What is it with the Jete making injured guys play? That team is a freaking meat grinder.

Anthony Barr must be sleeping well.

Anthony Barr must be sleeping well.
I wonder how C.J. Mosley has avoided being forced to play with his allegedly "mysterious" groin ailment. That sure is a strange situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back