PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww.... Let's hope da Jete choke at choking and get themselves a W! Nah, still better to see them suffer.
EI-3rCSWwAET1hn

Seems Woody Woodpecker and his brother are deep in denial:

No surprise at all, considering their elephantine bureaucratic affiliation/ideology. :cool:

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS! New York Giants vs. New Jersey Jete is being broadcast on Boston Fox affiliate WFXT today. I'm stoked for some high hilarity!

From Mehta's piece above:

He’s ranked 24th, 25th, 31st and currently 32nd in total offense. He’s ranked 26th, 19th, 30th and currently 32nd in passing. He’s ranked ninth, 29th, 18th and currently 32nd in rushing. He’s ranked 17th, 28th, 26th and currently 32nd in scoring.

The Jets are also last in the NFL in yards per play, first downs, sacks allowed per pass play and third-down efficiency this season. They’ve been an undisciplined mess with the second most penalties for the fourth-most penalty yards.

The Jets offense has scored 72 points through eight games (nine points per game). They’re on pace to shatter the franchise record for fewest points per game set in 1976 under Lou Holtz (150 points in 14 games for a 10.7 ppg average).

With innovators like that, who needs lost head coaches?

Yet Woody and Chrissy see no need to change?

Meanwhile Darnit is out there learning bad habits that he's going to have a hard time un-learning.

Looks like another full reboot cycle is coming up in da Jete "Cyclone Of Suckage".

GOOD NEWS! New York Giants vs. New Jersey Jete is being broadcast on Boston Fox affiliate WFXT today. I'm stoked for some high hilarity!
The only way to get through that mess is a whole lot of stoking.

The only way to get through that mess is a whole lot of stoking.
Nah, I want to be sober for the belly laughs. You think the "Fire Gase" banner will fly over New Giants Stadium today?

Nah, I want to be sober for the belly laughs. You think the "Fire Gase" banner will fly over New Giants Stadium today?
I'm counting on it! :D

Daniel Jones threw 4 TD's on the putrid Rat defense today. No INT's for the first time in a month. Of course he fumbled three times to the chest pounding Rat ba$tards...and Damn Darnit threw for a TD!!! Nice win Jete...you sucked at sucking today...congrats.

I’m sure the Gang Green Forum will have an inevitable thread this week: Is Sam Darnold elite?

No surprise at all, considering their elephantine bureaucratic affiliation/ideology. :cool:

On the contrary... they behave less like elephants...

...and more like jacka$$es. :)

On the contrary... they behave less like elephants...

...and more like jacka$$es. :)
You're giving them WAY too much credit -- they're not smart enough to be jackasses. Just your typical New York moron-narcissists of inherited wealth with delusions of grandeur, who've never lived in the real world and wreck everything they touch. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft