PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jete claim Boney Tony Garcia on waivers.

Championship...
You know how when a Red Sox player goes to the Yankees we get an involuntary sense of dread because we know there’s a good chance he’ll have a chance to come up big in a key spot and cost us in an important game?

When a Pats player goes to the Jets we just feel sorry for him.

I find it offensive that a Pats fan feels the need to apologize about anything that might have been misconstrued and as a result hurt some girly feelings on a thread devoted to Jete suckitude. News Flash: Sometimes it's warm in the kitchen. (Who knew?) :rolleyes:

I like Andy. So that was an "agree to disagree" type of apology.

Just stay out of his notorious white-knuckled deathgrip arguments, he never admits to changing his mind or being wrong. Ever.

Last edited:

Apparently it's an acquired taste. ;)
All I've gotten so far, besides my being a db, is circular nonsensical arguments but I can at least appreciate the passion for his team.

Last edited:
FWIW just to clarify, I can be an azzhole on a fairly regular basis and I'm always a Masshole but I am not a douchebag, just a little too aware and willing to laugh at myself to achieve the requisite amount of self importance to be a true douche. Maybe in my next life...

No some people have plenty of sense of humor but are dealing with something that it is insensitive to nake fun of.
I’m sure you think all those minorities that don’t like ethnic jokes have no sense of humor too.

He wasn't making fun of cancer. He was making fun of the Jete who, as we all know, suck.

You know how when a Red Sox player goes to the Yankees we get an involuntary sense of dread because we know there’s a good chance he’ll have a chance to come up big in a key spot and cost us in an important game?

When a Pats player goes to the Jets we just feel sorry for him.

One minor difference. The Yankees have a pro baseball team and the Jets suck.

Just stay out of his notorious white-knuckled deathgrip arguments, he never admits to changing his mind or being wrong. Ever.

One of the first times that I witnessed that I remember coming away very impressed with AJ. He's very good at standing his ground. IIRC I had a video of a guy taking on a whole group of others in a fight that I played in response.

Lately I think he's been trying to get out of those using the "agree to disagree".

Apparently it's an acquired taste. ;)
All I've gotten so far, besides my being a db, is circular nonsensical arguments but I can at least appreciate the passion for his team.

I stay out of those. His football related posts are top notch.

Looks like we may have to start conceding the AFCE to the Jets (per their owner) after they won the draft with their pick of Sam Darnold. Worst thing, is looking back 20 years (from 20 years in the future), this is when it all changed...

I'd rather get stock picks or winning powerball numbers.

This is need of a BSPN hot take!!!

Looks like we may have to start conceding the AFCE to the Jets (per their owner) after they won the draft with their pick of Sam Darnold. Worst thing, is looking back 20 years (from 20 years in the future), this is when it all changed...

I'd rather get stock picks or winning powerball numbers.

This is need of a BSPN hot take!!!

Short of Brady getting injured, which no one wants to see in his last season or two, the division is surely going to NE.

Sam isn't gonna win 13 games his rookie season.

Can the Jets win the division this year?

Short of Brady getting injured, which no one wants to see in his last season or two, the division is surely going to NE.

Sam isn't gonna win 13 games his rookie season.

Can the Jets win the division this year?

The sky is blue when the sun's out.

Grass is green (except where cows jete on it).

Will an alien robot arrive to cook me a gourmet dinner tonight?

Last edited:
FWIW just to clarify, I can be an azzhole on a fairly regular basis and I'm always a Masshole but I am not a douchebag, just a little too aware and willing to laugh at myself to achieve the requisite amount of self importance to be a true douche. Maybe in my next life...

I am sorry Maust, I have been a survivor of my own douchebaggery since I was 10. I am glad you are having a good laugh about it.

:D

I am sorry Maust, I have been a survivor of my own douchebaggery since I was 10. I am glad you are having a good laugh about it.

:D

Descending to the occasional act of douchebaggery does not necessarily qualify one as a true douchebag. it's not like being a Jete fan where it is axiomatic

Last edited:
Descended to the occasional act of douchebaggery does not necessarily qualify one as a true douchebag. it's not like being a Jete fan where it is axiomatic

Love that word....didn't the Pointer Sisters have a song about that word? Might have even been about the Jete. Like totally:

All I can manage to push from my lips
Is a stream of absurdities
Every word I intended to speak
Wind up locked in the circuitry

No way to control it
It's totally
axiomatic

I hadn't looked at this thread in a while and just caught up. I was a little surprised this faux pas wasn't mentioned during the draft:

The problem is, the guy's last name is spelled Fatukasi. Then again, this is an organization that struggles with 4 letter words, so correctly spelling a less common name, with twice as many letters, is like asking a toddler to dunk on a 20 foot rim.

Good find and definitely emblematic of the organization but it's kind of a hidden gem. Even all 20 Jete fans don't pay attention to their 6th round picks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore