PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice list. added a couple more players to the 6-teams-started-for list (gus frerotte and steve beuerlein):

zTYeV89.jpg

Gus Frerotte and Beuerlein are on the list.

Where did you get this list from? That's great detail. Good stuff.

For the record I pulled my list from:

NFL Career Passing Yards Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

GeNO! Smith for the win! (Yeah, Fitzpatrick was the guy who did it, but Smith gets the credit). Mr. Smith lasted almost 1/2 of 1 football game.

rofl.gif

I hope the injury's minor, and he's able to play again next week, should Bowles want him to, but the kid may want to consult a voodoo witch doctor to see if someone laid a curse on him.

Dream scenario: Jets go on to finish 6-10, with their wins coming from sweeping Miami and Buffalo, and beating Baltimore and Indy. This then leads them to having too many wins to be in position for a top QB, thus leading the beautiful Jets QB cycle to continue. :D

Friends Burn! Friends Burn!

Wait here's one more in tune to the JEST last period of relevance...

I am so happy that your Jest beat the Ravens today though.

I feel the hope rekindling itself deep in your deranged, Jest-following soul. Cheer! Beer! Chicken wings! J-E-S-T JEST JEST JEST!!!!!

This is the game that turns it all around!!!

Do you even get how much pleasure this gives us? And again next week! And again! Until... the inevitable.

You're really going to do this for the remainder of your days on earth?

Why?

I am so happy that your Jest beat the Ravens today though.

I feel the hope rekindling itself deep in your deranged, Jest-following soul. Cheer! Beer! Chicken wings! J-E-S-T JEST JEST JEST!!!!!

This is the game that turns it all around!!!

Do you even get how much pleasure this gives us? And again next week! And again! Until... the inevitable.

You're really going to do this for the remainder of your days on earth?

Why?

I can smell the fear. You're worried because if the Jets get rolling you know damn well they aren't intimidated in the slightest by NE (like most teams are). In fact, the Jets tend to raise their game vs NE.

It could get interesting. 5-5 and then a bye week to prep for the Pats.

Long way to go though. It was just good to see some life from the players and fans today. Baby steps.

#OnToBuffalo #Jets2-5

Joe Namath wasn't very good, actually, and you guys are waiting, praying for his return.

Jets dudes, why do you do this to yourselves? Just slip out of town, buy some jerseys you can be proud of, and pretend you were one of the few and the proud to fly your Pats flag in New York or Jersey or wherever the last X years.

Down here it's not that hard to say "why no, good sir, I don't have Redskins bandwagon fever, as it happens I am a Patriots fan." I understand it's harder to do that in New York.

But I promise you it's worth it in long-term heartbreak avoided.

JEST. Come on.

Back in my days as an AOLe when the Pats were having the greatest run in NYFL history, I cybermet a great Jets fan named Richard. After a while this nice gentleman let us know that he actually used to be a Pats fan but left them to go to NJ with Tuna S**t and RB Craig Martin, or whatever his name is. Imagine being THAT guy.

Anyway, back to the topic.

The Jets won a game and they still suck.

Back in my days as an AOLe when the Pats were having the greatest run in NYFL history, I cybermet a great Jets fan named Richard. After a while this nice gentleman let us know that he actually used to be a Pats fan but left them to go to NJ with Tuna S**t and RB Craig Martin, or whatever his name is. Imagine being THAT guy.

Anyway, back to the topic.

The Jets won a game and they still suck.

Well Curtis Martin left the Pats to follow Parcells to the swamps of NJ, so the same thing happened to him.

I remember seeing a biography/interview with Martin and he was asked why he always seemed to play his best against the Pats. His response was that he wanted to show the Pats what they had missed.

Good point Curtis, now would you like to see what YOU missed out on by leaving the Pats?

:D

I can smell the fear. You're worried because if the Jets get rolling you know damn well they aren't intimidated in the slightest by NE (like most teams are). In fact, the Jets tend to raise their game vs NE.

Long way to go though. It was just good to see some life from the players and fans today. Baby steps.

When you're a cellar dweller it's much easier to raise up your game.

Miami plays the Pats tougher than the Jets, who btw, still suck.

Whoa whoa whoa there...

Sometimes they get up for NE...sometimes they buttfumble, sometimes they 45-3

So the Rats beat the Ravens today, when, I suspect, most of us were rooting for them to win.

When it happens it should be treated like you just hit on a roulette number. It's great when it happens, but don't push your luck. Take your winnings and walk away, because the odds are against you if you go that particular well again.

The game against the Jets in the Meadowlands next month will be a challenge. Back to back road games plus the Pats have to fly cross country to face the Jets coming off a bye week. I honestly don't see the Pats winning that one by more than 2 scores.;)

Wait, wait, hold up now!
2 wins in the last 10 games, 7-22 since Brady took over, and an average score of roughly 17 to 25 is the Jets "raising their game"?

[pause]

I'm so sorry.

That list is two years old. The Green Beans are only two years away from 50 years without a title.
True, the list is two years old. But none of the teams "ahead" of the Jets have won a championship until the end of this World Series, so the ordering is intact.

50 years is the Golden Anniversary! Let's all give the Jets a golden shower of appreciation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back