PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF79, that was quite restrained in the midst of one of our JESTertainment threads. Props to you for maintaining your cool.

That said, you could conceivably still salvage years of Sundays, and even have an interest in January football, if you just stop the madness now :)

This is all playing out perfectly. Jets should continue to have rotating seasons:
Season One: losing record, complete hysteria among fans.
Season Two: winning record, lose playoff spot on last week of season, complete hysteria among fans.
Season Three: return to Season One and begin anew.

Season Three: return to Season One and begin anew.
Season Three: Fire coach, GM or both, sign risky and/or over-aged players to over-priced free agent contracts because the new regime KNOWS they only have two years to get into the playoffs or be fired, clear out bench depth to help pay for new free agents and sign bottom of the barrel scrubs as replacements, return to Season One and begin anew.

Ahh, the life of a Jets fan!

The last six Jets coaches have had a winning season in their first season.

Therefore...

They should fire a coach after their first year every year.

MMXVI - The Jets Still Suck, 2016 Style

It's a New Year, and the Jets still suck.

Let's kick this off with a comment from the Jet mouthpiece and NY Daily News writer

I'll give Manish props though. He's smarter than every Boston sports writer. He actually writes pieces that say nice things about his local team. Nobody in Boston can figure that out for some reason.

NEWSFLASH: The Patriots are worth a lot more than $1.5 billion, idiot.

I don't speak Latin. But the jets still suck. What a surprise....Not!:D

Let's kick this off with a comment from the Jet mouthpiece and NY Daily News writer

What does he even mean by that?

poor manish. the same fool who said fitzpatrick was an mvp candidate ( ahead of tb12 )..then fitzy goes out and throws 4 crushing picks in the most important game of the season.

As it will be, till the Sun goes super-nova and the Earth is vaporized! Or perhaps the Jets will suck for all time?

poor manish. the same fool who said fitzpatrick was an mvp candidate ( ahead of tb12 )..then fitzy goes out and throws 4 crushing picks in the most important game of the season.
Totally predictable. If you don't believe me, search my earlier posts in this thread! :)

I do...The Jets lactaverunt

I figure back when you were a kid, the classical languages were still on the curriculum? Or did you learn it in college?

Last week's Vikings Wild Card loss must have been heartbreaking for the Jets. Ah, what memories!

(Looking at this video again, the guy on the right is getting VERY over-excited with his lucky roll of Bounty.)

I figure back when you were a kid, the classical languages were still on the curriculum? Or did you learn it in college?

altar boy...7th and 8th grade Latin...then 4 years in high school...made me the ignoroid I am today:eek:

As it will be, till the Sun goes super-nova and the Earth is vaporized! Or perhaps the Jets will suck for all time?
:)

Actually, the sun will go nova, but not super-nova, according to physicists.

"In layman's terms," said Michio Kaku, futurist guy on every science documentary, "the sun is simply not capable of achieving the status associated with the prefix 'super.' It's like the New York Jets of the galaxy."

altar boy...7th and 8th grade Latin...then 4 years in high school...made me the ignoroid I am today:eek:
atin-lay? know it well. Had 3 teachers on Saturday mornings.

Actually, the sun will go nova, but not super-nova, according to physicists.
Correct, I just thought super-nova was more dramatic.

"In layman's terms," said Michio Kaku, futurist guy on every science documentary, "the sun is simply not capable of achieving the status associated with the prefix 'super.' It's like the New York Jets of the galaxy."
It doesn't take a genius to realize the Jets Suck, but it's nice to know an actual genius knows the Jets Suck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes