PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their stupid fans state all the time that we are the NFLs least informed fan base. Yet to us this was just another game to them it was like a mini SB.

Sucks to be them. But hey it could be worse. They could be Bills fans.

Now that I got to see the Jests up close and personal, I have to say that they still suck but they're a little quieter about it now.

Now that I got to see the Jests up close and personal, I have to say that they still suck but they're a little quieter about it now.
I know. 4th quarter, time running out, Brady has this look on his face, like, those SOFJ aren't calling a time out?

Meanwhile, NY Post's Steve Serby has coined a term for Brady -- SOB! That means Same Old Brady, the one that always kicks the Jets Asses!

2gwbybc.jpg

LOL, the SOB beats the SOFJ yet again!

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — You can steal Darrelle Revis away from Bill Belichick, you can bring in a bright defensive mind for a head coach and admire how he has instilled discipline, you can add the best player in the draft to your would-be New York Sack Exchange II … and Tom Brady simply does not give a damn.

So, if you are going to turn into the Same Old Jets in the final 15 seconds after recovering an onside kick and have the game end on a Brandon Marshall false start without getting to clock the ball to attempt a Hail Mary, if Marshall is going to drop a touchdown pass early in the fourth quarter and cost you four points, you may insist on believing you’ve closed the endless gap between you and the Evil Empire, but there is still a gap, and there will forever be one until Tom Brady grows old. If he ever does.

For the tortured 4-2 Jets, he is their S.O.B.

Same Old Brady.

Ref: Patriots' SOB may never stop torturing the Jets

It still amazes me that all it takes for the NY writers to do this kind of article, where they say the Jets team that's off to their best start in recent memory is tortured, is one game against the Pats!

To rub salt into the wounds of the Jets fans, their own press goes on to say:
And, no, he didn’t cheat.

Same Old Balls Ryan Fitzpatrick used.

I wish to take this opportunity to THANK fans of the New Jersey Green Beans for (generally) staying away from Gillette Stadium yesterday. I have attended every Jets-Patriots game in Foxboro since 1993 and yesterday saw only ONE of you in my section -- a fat beer-drinking f*ck in a Namath jersey whose obnoxious display behavior dissipated to appropriate tears of sorrow in the fourth quarter. Thanks again, and long may you suffer.

Jets-fan-720x400.jpg

I wish to take this opportunity to THANK fans of the New Jersey Green Beans for (generally) staying away from Gillette Stadium yesterday. I have attended every Jets-Patriots game in Foxboro since 1993 and yesterday saw only ONE of you in my section -- a fat beer-drinking f*ck in a Namath jersey whose obnoxious display behavior dissipated to appropriate tears of sorrow in the fourth quarter. Thanks again, and long may you suffer.

View attachment 11028
Was it frank Moga?

Well after 24 hours to deal with the loss and frustration, just wanted to offer up a well deserved congrats and deal with any blow back. If I can post here predicting a Jet win, can also take any flak for being wrong. Told ya I'd be back around @Tunescribe.

It was a great game. I'm hearing the Jets should be extremely deflated (no pun intended), but I don't agree with that. There were a ton of questions for the Jets coming into this game. New coaches and schemes for the first hard game yet. Went from playing bad/mediocre teams to possibly the hardest matchup possible vs the Pats in NE. Sure the loss sucks, but come week 16 in Jersey, there's no reason not to be confident the Jets could potentially pull out the win.

Tons of woulda/coulda/shouldas this game. For NE, Edelman's TD drop and a bunch of drops overall, especially from Lafell. Though, it probably wasn't smart starting him right off the PUP list. And when you throw 90% of the time (think that's a record) there will inevitably be more drops.

On the Jets end:
1. The Cumberland drop TD. Pass interface cleary not called.
2. Marshall's dropped TD.
3. Ivory banged up early.
4. Bowles playing the 3rd and 17 soft in a zone.
5. And the wtf moment... let's leave GRONK wide the f### open for a TD late in the 4th. Ugh, idiots.

No excuses though. Calls went both ways and the refs sucked for both. Pats definitely deserved the win.

Even with all of that, being up by 4 in the 4th in NE is still something to build off for a team still finding its way under new coaching. Even if it also stings as a missed opportunity.

Truth is, Brady was/is just too damn good. Pats will undoubtedly keep winning and proving they're elite. Jets? I hope. Let's see if they can rebound off the tough loss and win consistently. If so week 16 will be another fun one.

Well after 24 hours to deal with the loss and frustration, just wanted to offer up a well deserved congrats and deal with any blow back. If I can post here predicting a Jet win, can also take any flak for being wrong. Told ya I'd be back around @Tunescribe.

It was a great game. I'm hearing the Jets should be extremely deflated (no pun intended), but I don't agree with that. There were a ton of questions for the Jets coming into this game. New coaches and schemes for the first hard game yet. Went from playing bad/mediocre teams to possibly the hardest matchup possible vs the Pats in NE. Sure the loss sucks, but come week 16 in Jersey, there's no reason not to be confident the Jets could potentially pull out the win.

Tons of woulda/coulda/shouldas this game. For NE, Edelman's TD drop and a bunch of drops overall, especially from Lafell. Though, it probably wasn't smart starting him right off the PUP list. And when you throw 90% of the time (think that's a record) there will inevitably be more drops.

On the Jets end:
5. And the wtf moment... let's leave GRONK wide the f### open for a TD late in the 4th. Ugh, idiots.

No excuses though. Calls went both ways and the refs sucked for both. Pats definitely deserved the win.

Even with all of that, being up by 4 in the 4th in NE is still something to build off for a team still finding its way under new coaching. Even if it also stings as a missed opportunity.

Truth is, Brady was/is just too damn good. Pats will undoubtedly keep winning and proving they're elite. Jets? I hope. Let's see if they can rebound off the tough loss and win consistently. If so week 16 will be another fun one.
Jets suck.

On the Jets end:

If I were a Jets fan I'd be feeling pretty good about the game yesterday. To be honest, good teams use that sort of loss as motivation and rise to the occasion. Jets were up with 10 and change to go. A lot of the people around here are too used to having the ball bounce their way. I lived through a lot of it not bouncing the right way, so still spooked that it can happen.

This is a short week with Miami, and with Miami's new coaching staff changes there's probably plenty of things not on tape to prepare for. Jets are very much still in the AFC East picture and they're easily the last team I'd want to draw in the playoffs if the season ended today.

There was no jam on the Patriots receivers at all it seemed like. Chris Ivory was hurt. Both teams had lots of dropped passes. But Fitz was pretty methodical going up and down the field and hitting those crossing routes then for whatever reason when the Jets were behind and got the ball back they tried the ground then ended up taking desperate end zone shots that I bet they wish they could have back.

I'm still extremely wary of the Jets this year. Good game yesterday.

extremely wary of the Rats?

THIS is where they nosedive...why?...I'll tell you why...and you SHOULD have remembered RULE #1...no matter how big their mouths are , no matter how many braggart boasts of impending Super Bowls they make every September, no matter how many drunken Gate D "show us your ta ta's" they bellow, no matter how many misspelled "Og Og Og J-T-S-E!" signs they hold up on national TV, they are and will forever BE..

SAME OLD JETS

If I were a Jets fan I'd be feeling pretty good about the game yesterday. To be honest, good teams use that sort of loss as motivation and rise to the occasion. Jets were up with 10 and change to go. A lot of the people around here are too used to having the ball bounce their way. I lived through a lot of it not bouncing the right way, so still spooked that it can happen.

This is a short week with Miami, and with Miami's new coaching staff changes there's probably plenty of things not on tape to prepare for. Jets are very much still in the AFC East picture and they're easily the last team I'd want to draw in the playoffs if the season ended today.

There was no jam on the Patriots receivers at all it seemed like. Chris Ivory was hurt. Both teams had lots of dropped passes. But Fitz was pretty methodical going up and down the field and hitting those crossing routes then for whatever reason when the Jets were behind and got the ball back they tried the ground then ended up taking desperate end zone shots that I bet they wish they could have back.

I'm still extremely wary of the Jets this year. Good game yesterday.

We'll see. Agreed that good teams will use it as motivation, but remains to be seen if the Jets are good. They have the talent, but can they bounce back and be consistent? I'll be looking to see if Bowles can get the team prepared after a tough loss for a decent team out in Oakland. If so, heck a tough loss early in the season could be just what the doctor ordered. Better now than late in the season.

Miami, yeah definitely want to see if they're really turning things around. Buffalo seems to be underperforming, but either Miami or Buffalo could turn things around and get rolling. Making the AFC East even more interesting. Gotta figure Thurs to be a comfortable W for you guys though.

Jetsfan i like you.. You are a very reasonable guy. I am not sure however that your team played as well as everyone seems to think they did. I agree you are much improved from last years dumpster fire. But seriously the pats could not have played worse. Our receivers dropped 9 passes, this game was not nearly as close as it seems. The truth is your team overspent for revis and marshall and decker and will be up against it cap wise starting next year and thats without a qb. You are paying revis a kings ransom and while he is a great player.. Him running around terrified to tackle gronk or anyone 5 lbs bigger than he is isnt worth 17 mil a year. I really appreciate you coming around here and you have some informative post. Im just not as optimistic as jets nation seem to be about your team. We will see whose right week 16 but i think this was probably your best chance to beat us in a while and it really wasnt close. I do think maybe you are a wild card team so perhaps we will meet a third time. Good luck and thanks for your posts.

Ah... the good ol' days. :D
Sadly typical. Only a New Jersey fan would consider overt displays of public sexual harassment "the good ol' days" punctuated by a laughing smilie. Your comment dismisses the seriousness of complaints logged by female patrons with team security and law enforcement. Should we assume you participated in goading women to bare their breasts? You do realize their complaints resulted in a police detail being assigned to put a stop to it.

I'll be looking to see if Bowles can get the team prepared after a tough loss for a decent team out in Oakland.
Here's hoping you are severely disappointed in every way possible.

Buffalo seems to be underperforming, but either Miami or Buffalo could turn things around and get rolling.
This is an incredibly insightful observation. Perhaps they can show signs of life by beating your team. Entirely possible, wouldn't you agree? Let's hope so!

Last edited:
From the son of @nyjets security director, Robert Mastroddi (who swung and missed trying to "report" the Patriots last week).

CSquv77U8AAwa2X.jpg

CSqu6skW4AIKBNt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST