PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets remaining schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jets will go 12-4

I don't see this team better than 10-6 at this point,that record would earn a 5 or 6 seed and that's more than anyone here can expect.

Lose at Pitt,Indy,GB and the Jets again seems about right in regards to who the pats will lose to.....that would mean 3 home losses which isn't likely but isn't out of the question either.

Indy is cooked. Even the great Manning looked pedestrian without Dallas Clark et al.

Patriots will win the AFC East with a 12-4 record & the Jest will finish @ 11-5. :D

I haven't posted it yet (until now), but I surely have been thinking about our young pups and the cold.

McCourtey and Fletcher come from cold weather schools. But Spikes, Cunningham, Gronk, Hernandez, Deaderick (I'm sure I'm missing some) all come from warm weather schools/conferences. I wonder how they will play in the cold weather.

Gronk's home town is near buffalo..he will be ok in the cold

Right now they are at a disadvantage with all tiebreakers even with a victory over them in DEC they would need the Jets to lose another AFC game..

I know tiebreakers dont matter just yet but they will come into play if this weekend produces another Pats loss and Jets win..

If the Patriots beat the Jets, in a home game, that's a problem solved.

Jet Fan Says: Jets will not beat any elite teams going down the stretch. I suspect that Jets will be the Wild Card Team and that the Pats will win the division. Now, let me tell you one thing--the Jets defense is way over-rated. Stop being so paranoid.

you have got to be sh*ttin me to post this **** calling yourself a Jets fan.

Before all you Pats fans comes in and says he's just being reasonable, and level-headed, please save yourself the trouble.

This idiots been sucking all your nuts all day. Friggin pathetic to call yourself a Jets fan, and it's not even about which team is better between Jets and Pats. You are a disgrace, and really stop calling yourself a Jets fan.

Unless, this dude's a pats fan posing to be a Jets fan, I think this guy should get punched in the mouth.

Before all you Pats fans comes in and says he's just being reasonable, and level-headed, please save yourself the trouble.

This idiots been sucking all your nuts all day. Friggin pathetic to call yourself a Jets fan, and it's not even about which team is better between Jets and Pats. You are a disgrace, and really stop calling yourself a Jets fan.

Unless, this dude's a pats fan posing to be a Jets fan, I think this guy should get punched in the mouth.
Take a step back and consider what many Pats fans have been saying about the Patriots for the last 32 hours.

I haven't been there in a while, but I bet if I go to Jets Insider right now I am sure that I can find multiple threads and comments about the Jets that are far more derogatory about your team than what he just said.

If you think the should be "punched in the mouth", then so too should a large percentage of this forum - as well as a good portion of Jets fans at sites like JI.

Last edited:
Take a step back and consider what many Pats fans have been saying about the Patriots for the last 32 hours.

I haven't been there in a while, but I bet if I go to Jets Insider right now I am sure that I can find multiple threads and comments about the Jets that are far more derogatory about your team than what he just said.

If you think the should be "punched in the mouth", than so too should a large percentage of this forum - as well as a good portion of Jets fans at sites like JI.

There's a difference between trashing your own team on your own board, and trashing your own team on another team's board, especially of a divisional opponents.

I understand many Pats fans were upset by the unexpected beatdown by the Browns, and I fully expect you guys to show frustration on patsfans.com.

I don't expect or even want to see some Pats fan come to JI or TGG and suck our nuts and say "the Jets are goin to run away with the division", "Pats are not going to beat any more elite teams this year."

I'd call him a ****** even for sucking our nuts, and that's the truth.

Last edited:
There's a difference between trashing your own team on your own board, and trashing your own team on another team's board, especially of a divisional opponents.

I understand many Pats fans were upset by the unexpected beatdown by the Browns, and I fully expect you guys to show frustration on patsfans.com.

I don't expect or even want to see some Pats fan come to JI or TGG and suck our nuts and say "the Jets are goin to run away with the division", "Pats are not going to beat any more elite teams this year."

I'd call him a ****** even for sucking our nuts, and that's the truth.

He's the exceptionally rare reverse-troll. A seldom seen species. Ah, he's a beaut.

If the Patriots beat the Jets, in a home game, that's a problem solved.

if you assume a Pats win and Jets loss this weekend which if you are honest is a stretch..

And too many people have that Jets game penciled in as a wn already...

I don't..

We trash Sanchez and Ryan on here but they have beaten us already.. and soundly.

considering the schedule for both teams we could be in desperation mode to pull within a game...

And I am not convinced Miami is finished either.

This is impossible. Since you obviously are typing on a computer, you have not been cannibalized.

OK, I'll save everyone else the trouble: He's just being reasonable and level-headed.

This idiots been sucking all your nuts all day.

Another fallacy. I checked and nobody's been into my walnuts and Brazil nuts.

Friggin pathetic to call yourself a Jets fan, and it's not even about which team is better between Jets and Pats. You are a disgrace, and really stop calling yourself a Jets fan.

To the contrary, the vast majority of Green Beans fans are disgraceful. So he is behaving appropriately.

Unless, this dude's a pats fan posing to be a Jets fan

Why would a Pats fan willingly stoop to that level?

I think this guy should get punched in the mouth.

Typical Green Beans fan reasoning.

The Pats have to beat the Jets in the rematch to win the division. I know it's possible to lose and win it but it almost requires running the table on the rest of the schedule.

I think the Pats can win the division with 12 wins but the Jets have a loss out of conference so the Pats will need them to lose to Miami or Buffalo while we win out the division or the Pats lose an NFC game and lose to Indy while the Jets losses don't come against another NFC or Houston so the Pats win the common opponents.

So long story short 13 will win it while 12 is a crap shoot with the tie breakers. I think 11 is unlikely but you never know.

People here dont really get how the jets work..sometimes they suck all season, sometimes they start off good and end up sucking (2008) Sometimes they suck and get lucky (2009) but in the end, there suck always comes out..they will fall apart, its not if, its when..dont worry about the jets.

It bugs that we lost to them but the FACT is the Jets should be 4-4, not 6-2.

Only a a gift from god PI call in Denver on the last play of the game and the Lions being forced to use Suh for a PAT stand between the Jests and complete mediocrity.

Yet they are considered a top ten team and so should we ....

Thanks for posting. Now I know it's ok to say suck my nuts in here.

It bugs that we lost to them but the FACT is the Jets should be 4-4, not 6-2.

Only a a gift from god PI call in Denver on the last play of the game and the Lions being forced to use Suh for a PAT stand between the Jests and complete mediocrity.

Yet they are considered a top ten team and so should we ....

The Patriots should be 4-4 also because the Chargers were forced to use Kris Brown on a game-tying FG and Flacco got nervous from the 4th quarter onward.

Except both teams are 6-2 because they SHOULD be, because no matter how it happened, they ended up with the higher score in 6 out of 8 games.

if you assume a Pats win and Jets loss this weekend which if you are honest is a stretch..

And too many people have that Jets game penciled in as a wn already...

I don't..

We trash Sanchez and Ryan on here but they have beaten us already.. and soundly.

considering the schedule for both teams we could be in desperation mode to pull within a game...

And I am not convinced Miami is finished either.

I don't need to make any assumptions. That's what you are doing, which is why I asked you the question. I only noted an easy way to eliminate your argument.

I'm really just taking it game to game. I'll worry about seedings in December.

I don't need to make any assumptions. That's what you are doing, which is why I asked you the question. I only noted an easy way to eliminate your argument.

don't cry.

Jets would still have to lose to another AFC opponent..

and you are assuming anyway.

which is what we all do here.

You come across like a child who somehow got into daddy's medicine cabinet and shot up steroids. Your rage reveals your immaturity and inability to engage in rational discourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes