PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets message board schadenfreude / hilarity... "Go Patriots! Go Bills!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The diatribe at the beginning of this linked thread, post-Blowfish loss, is priceless...

Go Patriots, Go Bills!

but the comments might be even better. Apologies for the language... had to leave it in tho... LOL

I wish my dad never introduced me to this stupid ****ing sport and his dumb abominable football team.
**** you, Dad

Your dad sucks. So did mine.

My dad was a Giants fan. **** me

I was in a car accident today and was in the hospital and getting morphine so I didn't get to watch the game tonight. I am going to send flowers to the lady that hit me.
I know I'll never stop being a Jets fan but maybe I'll just get lucky and have more car accidents.

LMAO

Hate the Jets, but be fair to their fans (with some exceptions).

They all deserve each other (Jets and their fans). I'm beginning to think that the problem is ownership :D.

Love this one.

Hey did you guys know that Clorox is an official sponsor of the Jets?

Found that out at tonight's game, which I received free tickets to

And you need a lifetime supply to be a fan of theirs and watch their games attentively.

To compound this further, season tix holders have PSL's they have to pay for this garbage

They all deserve each other (Jets and their fans). I'm beginning to think that the problem is ownership :D.

Ya think so , huh? :p

0x600.jpg

Yes, with all due respect, oldrover, that's the image to use. In fact, it pretty much closes the discussion.

Yes, with all due respect, oldrover, that's the image to use. In fact, it pretty much closes the discussion.

Agree with your first sentence. But the discussion of Jets suckitude, from the field to the owners box, shall live forever!!! :)

Agree with your first sentence. But the discussion of Jets suckitude, from the field to the owners box, shall live forever!!! :)

Oh, yes! (I only meant this tiny part of the oozing green glacier of shame and ignominy.)

Haha

My dad was a drug addict/alcoholic ...and i thought i made better life choices.

To compound this further, season tix holders have PSL's they have to pay for this garbage
Reflects the ownership attitude about abusing fans, and explains the fans impatience with the team.

I LOVE THE JETS!!!

My family has been having some serious problems. When I get down all I have to do is check out threads like this or my favorite video- Sanchez buttfumble & all is good.

These guys are right up there with wile coyote & the three stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back