PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets apparently have a new logo

How is it different from old one?

They can't even come up with something new.

View attachment 57597

View attachment 57598
Looks like on the old ones the horizontal line at the top is thinner relative to one forming the bottom of the J. That visually disconnects from the letter, where on the new one that line is more noticeable and turns the letter into a big “S”. At least that’s how I see it.

55 years since the Jets won a Superbowl. Let that sink in Patriots fans. Keep trying Jets...

That J reminds me of the hockey stick on the old Winnipeg Jets logos from the 80s/90s. But essentially is a slight redo of their 80s logos. Not bad.

Nobody loves Aaron Rodgers more than Aaron Rodgers:

He's moving slower than ever. Age and bad Achilles will do that.

55 years since the Jets won a Superbowl. Let that sink in Patriots fans. Keep trying Jets...

That J reminds me of the hockey stick on the old Winnipeg Jets logos from the 80s/90s. But essentially is a slight redo of their 80s logos. Not bad.

Speaking of which... If not the Ruins (which it won't be), then I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Maple Laffs break their own drought, which is one year longer than the Jete's! And as a pleasant reminder, it's now been exactly 30 Years since the Montreal Canadiens last touched the SC. Sometimes one needs to look for small victories...

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back