PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets already moving on, yikes

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

Wow,that’s moving on early.

Jets blowing a 2nd overall pick on a kid that had a great game against Yakima State once. He didn’t win anyone over with his attitude either

Is it just me or was this article really hard to read? Was Florio high when he wrote this? Feels like abuse of the English language.

Don't blame them.
Wilson is trash

We should figure out who the Jets are going to draft to replace him. Are there any prospects out there with questionable leadership and work ethic, no record against top programs, bad mechanics but the ability to make wow throws at a Pro Day?

Is it just me or was this article really hard to read? Was Florio high when he wrote this? Feels like abuse of the English language.

You are probably hammered with Crisrmas cheer. Reread it Tuesday and it might seem like English. ;)

Mac won't be far behind I am sure BB have seen enough. Tua is the Second Best QB in the division who saw that coming??
At least 1 more year of Mac maybe more.

If BB leaves then expect 2 more years of Mac at the very least because the sales pitch will be that the new NE regime brings a scheme and vision that plays to Macs positives. The GM will promise to surround Mac with playmakers.

Mac won't be far behind I am sure BB have seen enough. Tua is the Second Best QB in the division who saw that coming??
If you flipped the QB’s in the Jets games, you would flip the results.

As they should. Cut your losses.

yup. Maybe we can trade for Rodgers and watch the patriots put up the 32nd most points in the league with a HOF Qb that only gets screen passes called for them by our 2nd year defensive coordinator turned OC.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back