PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars Jalen Ramsey asks for trade..

ok.

Still it would be cool to add him and Trent Williams before SUnday just to watch the Chiefs Planet board burn.
Jesus it would melt.

Are these odds based on who needs him the most? Or people getting actual inside info that the Chiefs are negotiating for him?

I think it's about the rumors going around although plugged in nfl.com reporter covering the Chiefs denied interest TWICE.

Jalen ramsey = Kyrie irving (cleveland)

Jags aint gettin 2 1st

I think it's about the rumors going around although plugged in nfl.com reporter covering the Chiefs denied interest TWICE.

Chiefs are probably denying it so that another team will lower their offer. Jags refuse. Then the Chiefs come back with a better offer and the Jags can't refuse.

Chiefs are probably denying it so that another team will lower their offer. Jags refuse. Then the Chiefs come back with a better offer and the Jags can't refuse.
Negotiating tactics

Are these odds based on who needs him the most? Or people getting actual inside info that the Chiefs are negotiating for him?
Can't imagine any serious football mind thinking we need JR in our secondary/defense.

Because it keeps him away from a rival. And helps your defense even more.

If a guy can be had for a late round pick and it keeps him away from a rival, sure, go for it. Trading anything close to the reported cost of two 1st round picks for a guy at our most stacked position, who we have almost no chance of re-signing in 2 years, isn't smart team building.

AB says hi.

Well with the Harry injury and Thomas not quite 100% there was a need for a WR. Right now in the secondary, not so much.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back