PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars Jalen Ramsey asks for trade..

Chiefs would be idiotic to not trade for him.

He may be the only shot at them going to the Super Bowl, because Brady is going to pick that defense apart.
With Edelman and Brown on the same team, Brady's going to pick apart every defense so I'm not bothered if Ramsey is sent to the Chiefs. It's the health of the OL that right now, concerns me more than anything.

I’m OK with two firsts. A 2020 and a 2120.
LOL, that’s... like, 100 years. They won’t accept those terms. R U high?

The Queefs would be the natural destination for Ramsey. They need to bolster that defense if they want to knock off Brady. Even then, assuming the receivers stay healthy (and available), I’m not even sure he would be enough.

It would be a natural landing spot for him. Can't think of anywhere else he would go.

It would be a natural landing spot for him. Can't think of anywhere else he would go.
I can see the Raiders being interested. It was a spot he was interested in playing at, as well. If I were Jags, I’d be asking Washington if they’d be willing to part with a 1st and Trent Williams for Ramsey and a pick. They badly need at LT or Minshew will get killed.

I've seen a couple rumors that the Colts might be in actually. Not sure how valid this is. But the Colts seem to be reasonably confident after splitting a relatively tough road swing and with Brissett playing fairly well, they've been sending out tentative feelers to shore up their D.

Will Leroy be right again

I've seen a couple rumors that the Colts might be in actually. Not sure how valid this is. But the Colts seem to be reasonably confident after splitting a relatively tough road swing and with Brissett playing fairly well, they've been sending out tentative feelers to shore up their D.

You'd think the Jags wouldn't want to trade him in division. From Ramsey's standpoint it would be a great destination. The Colts have a boatload of cap space to give him an extension when the time comes and he'd get to stick it to Jax twice a year.

If the chefs get Ramsey i think it’s important to have as many wr options out there on the field. He will play man coverage on someone while they might double a guy like Edelman.

Don’t know much about this guy but is he accurate?
It’s Barstool, they get tips from some of the guys they know. They’ve leaked quite a few rumors that turned out to be true.

It’s Barstool, they get tips from some of the guys they know. They’ve leaked quite a few rumors that turned out to be true.

Is it really surprising? The chefs are trying to do everything to dethrone us. Getting Ramsey would give them a legit defense no matter what. Damn it. I think getting home field would be a plus for us. Should have happened last year.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back