PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 Superbowls two differet times would be a standard that won't be repeated ant time soon if ever.

I so badly want that. Please win!

WBZ started a poll over our next opponent and I would pick Jax but guessing Steelers will win poll.

I want nothing more than the biggest whiny crybaby bunch of scumbag excuse-making losers up in Sh!tsburgh to choke and get eliminated by the Jacksonville freakin Jaguars.

Let it be so.

I can't stand the squealers and i think our boys can't stand them either. Would love to mop the floor against them again.

I'm impressed WBZ poll was 60% for Jax and the big scoop is L bell is up tweeting he will beat Pats next week so the Jags have that going for them which is nice.

I don' want the Steelers only cause when re had to play the ravens back to back years it didn't go so well for us.

I know we can beat them but twice in 5 weeks? Asking alot from the football gods

I don' want the Steelers only cause when re had to play the ravens back to back years it didn't go so well for us.

I know we can beat them but twice in 5 weeks? Asking alot from the football gods
We played the Ravens without Gronk, who broke his arm the week before and were relying on the corpse of Deion Branch and Brandon Lloyd as our main offensive weapons.

This team, besides the IRed, is fully healthy. There’s no excuses as to why this Pats team shouldn’t manhandle Sh!tsburgh next weekend, should they beat Jacksonville.

Last edited:
A Titans > Jaguars > Eagles w/ Nick Foles path to the SB would be ****ing amazing.

Every single outcome this post-season has gone how I've wanted it to so far.
I'll be bewildered if the Eagles beat Minnesota or NO. The Eagles have no passing game. It is possible and I hope it happens but I'm sticking with the Vikings in the Super Bowl vs Pats.

If Brown isn’t close to 100% this week he won’t be next week if we play

I don't know why everyone's scared of the squealers. !
I'll be bewildered if the Eagles beat Minnesota or NO. The Eagles have no passing game. It is possible and I hope it happens but I'm sticking with the Vikings in the Super Bowl vs Pats.

That was my pick from the beginning and who knows maybe it could be a good game.

That was my pick from the beginning and who knows maybe it could be a good game.
I think that the Vikings could be troublesome for our offense but I'll defend against Case Keenum over Drew Brees any day.

I think Patriots vs Saints would be a great Super Bowl matchup.

It seems pretty obvious. People have legitimate concerns about a team that was a slight ball juggle away from beating the Patriots, just a few weeks back.

I think that the Vikings could be troublesome for our offense but I'll defend against Case Keenum over Drew Brees any day.

I think Patriots vs Saints would be a great Super Bowl matchup.
Spot on. In the playoffs, I am confident the Pats could keep the Keenum-led Vikings to 17 points or less.I am less confident of doing it to the Saints. Why 17 points???

Because based on my research...
In the playoffs in the BB era

The Pats are 12-8 when giving up 20 points or more

The Pats are 13-1 when giving up 17 points or less…(Loss was SB 42..need I say more) (includes Tenn game)

Same logic applies to Jax versus Pitt despite Jax vaunted defense......I would rather face Bortles than Roethlisberger/Brown/Bell/Smith Schuster. I am confident that the Pats could beat all comers but I don't see Blake Bortles coming in here and winning the Hunt trophy....

It seems pretty obvious. People have legitimate concerns about a team that was a slight ball juggle away from beating the Patriots, just a few weeks back.

It would be a great matchup but the equalizer's the guy on the bench. The coach. They would try and play the clock once again but i feel good about our chances against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents