PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jack Jones walking off the field

Think we gotta consider with Jack they risked a 4th round pick, with Pickens it would have been a 2nd. If Pickens had been there in the 4th and they passed on him, then we could question a bit more why chance it with one guy but not the other.

Also, F*k Pickens. That video of him showboating on his teammate after a catch in 1 on 1s in practice is just locker room cancer material. At least Jack's teammates like him enough to have his back and support him.
You’re assuming teammates would not have Pickens’ back in a similar situation which seems like a bit of a leap. Our guys showboat all the time during TC as well.

Right, but it also seemed like maybe Groh was there to tell him how he's expected to act as a pro, even when his emotions get away from him? Pure conjecture on my part, though.
Hopefully that's it. Possible the stress due to his upcoming court date is weighing on him and he couldn't contain his anxiety anymore.

Nonetheless he's gotta keep that bottled up and behave himself

Think we gotta consider with Jack they risked a 4th round pick, with Pickens it would have been a 2nd. If Pickens had been there in the 4th and they passed on him, then we could question a bit more why chance it with one guy but not the other.

Also, F*k Pickens. That video of him showboating on his teammate after a catch in 1 on 1s in practice is just locker room cancer material. At least Jack's teammates like him enough to have his back and support him.

Obviously I’m a UGA fan…Pickens is talented, but immature and kind of a tool at times.

At GA he squirted an opposing player with a water bottle from the sidelines as a gloat which got a 15 yard penalty.

Obviously not murder, but he does some stupid things.

I haven't seen this reported anywhere. I saw him and Bourne got into it and he was told to leave but then returned

I think it is much ado about nothing.

The guy was steamed and needed to take a break. He is under a lot of pressure with a court date in two weeks. If he were a regular citizen, I wouldn't sweat those gun charges...but he is a public figure...and one just needs to look at how it went for Plaxico Burress.

Yeah very tough pill to swallow when you really think about it. So I guess BB thought George Pickens is worse than J Jones time will tell I guess.
Yeah, why in tarnation would BB think Pickens is a worse CB than Jack Jones?

Really?

Yeah, why in tarnation would BB think Pickens is a worse CB than Jack Jones?

Really?
George Pickens is a Diva like most Talented WR's don't shoot the messenger.

I think the fire that comes out during competition and getting pissed and storming off during a practice during PRESEASON is not a big deal . Do it during a game with BB and you are toast and gone. If BB doesn’t play Jones in week 1….it made a mark and expect him to be traded or cut. I think Jack Jones needs to wake the F up and realize he has a tremendous situation to make a great career here….he showed alot last year and could be a big time player…..but I think some of what happened has been overblown on the board……watch what BB does week one…..no Jack….he’s gone

I think the fire that comes out during competition and getting pissed and storming off during a practice during PRESEASON is not a big deal . Do it during a game with BB and you are toast and gone. If BB doesn’t play Jones in week 1….it made a mark and expect him to be traded or cut. I think Jack Jones needs to wake the F up and realize he has a tremendous situation to make a great career here….he showed alot last year and could be a big time player…..but I think some of what happened has been overblown on the board……watch what BB does week one…..no Jack….he’s gone
I hope he is a Pat for a long time.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back