PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's official: Roger Goodell's suspension of Brady failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are whistling dixie if they think Goodell will hand the trophy to Brady if they win. He will hand it to his minion little bobby kraft as shown here in SB49. And to think, his little wheels were spinning at this very moment planning his deflate gate integrity crusade.

But I do still get warm and fuzzy again watching Kurt Warner's walk of shame through the Patriots gauntlet.

Thanks for the video. Brightened up my day

But I do still get warm and fuzzy again watching Kurt Warner's walk of shame through the Patriots gauntlet.

I'm ready to see him do that again in about a month.

Mein Fuhrer goodell* get results of Pats Win vs Phins.

1776 by McCullough was great.

Id recommend "His Excellency" by Joseph Ellis....Went into GWs psyche, why GW became who he was.

Basically....GW was a bad ass. Not a great military strategist but good enough. Very resourceful. Tough SoB. Not really someone to F with at all. Decisive, loyal. Not a big politics guy but played the game when he needed to.

Very BB like.
Both are GREAT reads...

I think that depends on if you think the objective was to keep New England out of the playoffs... meanwhile Kyle Busch last year missed a ridiculous amount of races and wins the sprint cup championship..... the NFL is a business, and the patriots overcoming a Brady suspension will be a huge sell.... in my mind, it worked to perfection.

ESPN is now dedicating its front page to an article proclaiming that Brady can't be MVP because of the suspension, so I think the NFL and ESPN both will take that and call it a win. They deprived the Pats of a first round pick and Brady of another MVP.

We don't know the hit of the #1 pick.

That's the one that really hurts.

That's why I always wonder if the one from Spygate was a stud defensive player or impact offensive player does the team win in 2011, 2012 or 2013.

Jerk
To be honest, Barkevious Mingo (I know he hasn't done much but he is a first rounder), Shea McClellin, Chris Long, Jabaal Sheard (I know he was a second rounder though) Michael Floyd, MartellusaurusRex . I honestly don't see the impact of that lost pick. I think this team is stronger now on both sides of the ball than it was even when we won the Super Bowl two years ago.

Any normal franchise probably starts 2-2 at best. We started 3-1 and then ended 14-2. If Goodell was trying to craft the toughest mentally team in NE in a long time then he did well. Our Patriots are out for blood and seem to be so mentally and physically into this. They want that trophy and every playoff team better fear the Brady.
Our Offense is playing more physically than most Defenses. Our receivers, RB's and TE's are bringing the pain when they run.

Goodell's plan backfired. Jimmy's trade value (assuming Pats do trade him) increased because of the suspension.

To be honest, Barkevious Mingo (I know he hasn't done much but he is a first rounder), Shea McClellin, Chris Long, Jabaal Sheard (I know he was a second rounder though) Michael Floyd, MartellusaurusRex . I honestly don't see the impact of that lost pick. I think this team is stronger now on both sides of the ball than it was even when we won the Super Bowl two years ago.

Sure.

I was referring to the Spygate pick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back