It's been almost a week, anyone having issues?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Chiefs
Pick Results: NE: 31.9% at KC: 68.1%
Sun
Oct 4th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Neither. Which is weird because I get an alert for everything else...
That's weird. I don't get an email when I'm tagged, but it at least pops up in the "Alert" thing at the top. I'll have to see if there's a permission that maybe hasn't been set. Let me do a little digging.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
That's weird. I don't get an email when I'm tagged, but it at least pops up in the "Alert" thing at the top. I'll have to see if there's a permission that maybe hasn't been set. Let me do a little digging.
When you can. If you're busy, then it's cool. But don't go out of your way for it.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
@Ian, now it works. Hell yeah.

Yeah...it was a permissions thing. Tried to do a mass-update but I'm probably going to have to go in and fix some other people's accounts as well. It's preset to only allow one tag per user, per thread. So I'll have to go in and adjust it individually for everyone in the "VIP" usergroup because that permission didn't exist by default in this software. LOL, never easy :rolleyes:

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeah...it was a permissions thing. Tried to do a mass-update but I'm probably going to have to go in and fix some other people's accounts as well. It's preset to only allow one tag per user, per thread. So I'll have to go in and adjust it individually for everyone in the "VIP" usergroup because that permission didn't exist by default in this software. LOL, never easy :rolleyes:
Nope. But still much appreciated, sir.

Reactions: Ian

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
I think it's time for a recruitment drive for VIPs, Ian -- the last couple of weeks have brought it home yet again how much you do and how much we all owe you. Do you agree?

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I think it's time for a recruitment drive for VIPs, Ian -- the last couple of weeks have brought it home yet again how much you do and how much we all owe you. Do you agree?
I haven't set that back up yet specifically because I'm not comfortable accepting anyone's $$ until everything is working correctly for everybody. Hopefully we're getting closer, but still not quite there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.