PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Isaiah Wynn practicing today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Harry is inactive for the first few weeks. Are you saying that Harry should be active in the last three games?

Maybe the first few weeks Harry will be at the bottom, but he will be given every opportunity to pass at least Meyers as an option, if only because of size.

OK, Harry is inactive for the first few weeks. Are you saying that Harry should be active in the last three games?

I never said Harry would be inactive for any weeks. I don't know what course BB will take.

They will work Harry in slowly, but he will be given every opportunity to pass Meyers and maybe even Dorsett on the depth chart, if only because of size.

Last edited:
Can wear my Wynn jersey without embarrassment now, thank god

(He's gonna be the best lineman in the NFL in short order guys)

Or, Cunningham goes. If there is a FB in America(who can block) not on an NFL team, I'd sign him. Converting a couple of key short-yardage plays would be more important than having Ebner. Especially, since we have Bethel. Slater, Bolden and Brooks are core ST'ers. I'd rather have a FB than another.

Yep...Cunningham will do as well. Turnstilehouse is first in line though. I get he is trying hard...but it's not good enough...he is the weakest link.

Last edited:

Don't know about any of that, however, I will say this. IF Harry is active this Sunday that may speak volumes about what BB/JM think of his readiness and potential(assuming it isn't an injury emergency). OTOH IF he isn't active then that may speaks volumes about how either they think he just isn't ready for full speed NFL/Patriot football and/or isn't showing enough to warrant making him active on GD.

Good bye Cunningham, hello Wynn!!!!

now we need mason back healthy and the o line should be at least mediocre.
Why should Cunningham go, or any OLman for that matter? We only have 8 as it is; 9 is a more realistic number to have on the 53.

It was that way, but the rule changed this year.

You know why they changed this-the thinking behind it? The player is already shelved, they limit how many you can shelve, they define a substantial number of weeks they must stay on the shelf. Why change it to number of games instead of time? What's the competitive balance benefit or general benefit to the game for this change? Seems like something that didn't need fixing.

BTW, nice change from Captain Avatar to Desslok. Personally think the Gamelons would have been better off being led by the no nonsense Lysis. Lysis was more Belichick while Desslok was a bit more Rex Ryan :)

Pretty sure the thinking is fairness and bye-related.

Under the old rule you could have players on different teams go on IR the same day and one team would have the player miss 8 games and the the other team only have them miss 7 because of when their bye was. Not particularly fair.

Changing it from weeks to games eliminates that unfairness.

Meh. There is nothing about his recent injuries to suggest it's more trend than blip. Sometimes stuff just happens.

Exactly. I don’t think he was ever out with an injury in college. He makes that OL above average.

Exactly. I don’t think he was ever out with an injury in college. He makes that OL above average.

Even more relevant is that his achilles injury seemingly was a fluke that had little to do with the rigors of playing football. Unless someone wants to argue that the tendon was primed and ready to snap for years and finally went last year?

When can Harry come back?

On this Sunday. He would have to be added to the active roster first, which has NOT yet happened.

If he is NOT added to the active roster by Tuesday Nov 5 4:00pm, then he will revert back to IR and is done for the year.

now, or next week, or not at all this year

He can be activated now, and must be activated by next week to play again this year.

He can be added to the roster AND also be a "healthy" scratch. :eek:

Last edited:
I never said Henry would be inactive for any weeks. I don't know what course BB will take.

They will work Henry in slowly, but he will be given every opportunity to pass Meyers and maybe even Dorsett on the depth chart, if only because of size.

It's Harry.:rolleyes::D

Harry is insurance ...
He's missed too much time - hard to see him as more than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down