PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this season proof that Brady needs Belichick?

The GOAT is 2-0 in the playoffs vs Mahomes.

Chalk up yet another W for the greatest QB who ever lived. :thumbsup:

yes, thanks to Dee Ford and missing 3 of 5 offensive lineman in the super bowl.

i’ll give you the greatest dinker and dunker of all time though. Brady's really good at that and has turned it into an art form.

oh, and these guys are 3-0 against Brady in the super bowl, if you are going to do head-to-head

maxresdefault.jpg

nick-foles-100820-getty-ftr_jet9q2h7hdtc1v0kg9h18wc8u.jpg

Just realized Brady has a combined playoff record of 1-6 in the Super Bowl and AFCCGs vs the Manning brothers and Foles....LMAO

Just realized Brady has a combined playoff record of 1-6 in the Super Bowl and AFCCGs vs the Manning brothers and Foles....LMAO
Belichick is 1-6 in those games too. He must suck.

What's relevant to the thread topic is their respective playoff records without one another.

In 9 seasons without Brady, Belichick is 1-2 in the postseason with a wild card win over Drew Bledsoe.
In 2 seasons without Belichick, Brady is 5-1 in the postseason with a Super Bowl ring and MVP.

Brady > Belichick

Brady > Belichick

Then why are you on this forum?

You keep forgetting the fact that in the past two+ seasons Brady has or has had Evans, Godwin, Fournette, Gronk, Marpet, Wirfs, Brown, Suh, JPP, Vea, White, David, and a few others....

You keep forgetting the fact that in the past two+ seasons Brady has or has had Evans, Godwin, Fournette, Gronk, Marpet, Wirfs, Brown, Suh, JPP, Vea, White, David, and a few others....
You mean he had teammates. Good point by you. No single player has ever won anything without teammates.

Then why are you on this forum?
This specifically is a Brady sub-forum so the better question is why are you here? I've never seen someone take so many L's on a message board and just keep coming back for more.

You mean he had teammates. Good point by you. No single player has ever won anything without teammates.

This specifically is a Brady sub-forum so the better question is why are you here? I've never seen someone take so many L's on a message board and just keep coming back for more.

Yes, not just any teammates - all those players were excellent, in fact more talented overall than any team that Brady has ever played with. You act as if Brady had scrubs for teammates in Tampa. He took a very talented team and won a lot of games...good for him. So far Brady is 1 for 2 in the postseason without Bill. Bill has a much more difficult task in rebuilding the Pats. Besides, if Brady carried Bill, perhaps Brady should have done better against the Manning boys and Foles when it counted the most. I've never seen a GOAT in any sport have so many kryptonites.

wait wait wait.... let me guess... the guy who thinks Joe Montana is the greatest QB ever is criticizing Brady for having talented teammates to throw to?

I remember when Montana played, it was just him lined up all alone against 11 defenders. He would snap the ball to himself, drop back to pass, throw it about 40 yards, then run under the ball, catch it himself and score. There were absolutely no good players or future HOFers on his team. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw! I just can't figure out why he never got called for illegal formation since you have to have 7 men on the LOS.....

Last edited:
wait wait wait.... let me guess... the guy who thinks Joe Montana is the greatest QB ever is criticizing Brady for having talented teammates to throw to?

I remember when Montana played, it was just him lined up all alone against 11 defenders. He would snap the ball to himself, drop back to pass, throw it about 40 yards, then run under the ball, catch it himself and score. There were absolutely no good players or future HOFers on his team. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw!

Correct. In 1981 and 1984, when Montana had won two super bowls, he didn't have any great receivers...certainly not the level of a Evans, Gronk, Godwin, and Brown. Perhaps you should do some research

i’ll give you the greatest dinker and dunker of all time though. Brady's really good at that and has turned it into an art form.

oh, and these guys are 3-0 against Brady in the super bowl, if you are going to do head-to-head

maxresdefault.jpg

Too bad BB’s defense blew it in all of those games or Brady would have 10 rings.

Yup. Chalk up yet another W for the greatest of all time. :)

Correct. In 1981 and 1984, when Montana had won two super bowls, he didn't have any great receivers...certainly not the level of a Evans, Gronk, Godwin, and Brown. Perhaps you should do some research
Yeah evans, Godwin and those guys were ratting off superbowls and Brady jumped on for the ride...oh wait none of that happened. Funny though that you say Montana didnt have any receivers in 1981, not Dwight Clark, Not Freddie Soloman. 84 he sure didnt have Roger Craig, Russ Francis Dwight Clark, Wedell Tyler. But Brady sure had the murders row of receivers when he won his first 4 huh? Then again Montana didnt play at 45 so its hard to compare. Montana was in his 20's. Montana was in a rocking chair at 45. So maybe you should do some research

I just realized Belichick has that record against those guys too, but then I realized that Brady has more superbowl rings than both of those guys.

maxresdefault.jpg

So you are saying that....One play by Dee ford won the playoff game, cause nothing else happened, Brady didnt complete 3 3rd and 10's, they just went on the field, Dee ford jumped offsides and the game was over. God you are an idiot. Also, when was 3-5 olineman missing from a team and what did that have to do with Brady having a 130 Qb rating in that superbowl and scoring 3 td's in the half? You are literally so called patriots fan that will bash his own team showing pictures of Foles winning the superbowl to troll Brady. Do you really want people to still buy that you are a pats fan?

LMAO even the (real) Bucs fans are seeing it...except Brady has always been this way

Last edited:
MAC10 is without a doubt worse than any Jets troll we've ever had on here.

It's all the ******** they used to used to discredit Brady during his time here....but now have even admitted they were wrong and he is the GOAT.

What the 3 seasons without Brady and especially this season has shown is how lost we are offensively without Brady.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back