PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there an Eagles forum one might peruse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but I would think it's one that lane johnson* is having most fun in.

Forums are kind of old guard (recall the poll about the age of users here skewed heavily toward the 40+ set, including myself).

You will probably find more activity at reddit: Eagles - Watch r/eagles fly!

One of the threads is frankly pretty respectful of Brady overall:

Note going deeper into the thread there are definitely some exceptions.

I must be old because I find those threads to be so random and meaningless.

So I made a bet with a Jets fan who also lives here in Philly on the last Jets-Pats game..no points, straight up loser buys tickets to Sunday's game..... He's buying tickets and I promised to pay parking, and buy food...
Today he tells me he also got free parking and a catered tailgate....I may be getting away cheap....
Needs to say my Pats jersey will be buried under nondescript sweatshirts...I'd like to keep my teeth....

I don’t recall Chiefs Planet prompting for a login to access the board. Is that new ?

I don’t recall Chiefs Planet prompting for a login to access the board. Is that new ?
They must be tightening things up by changing the *protocoul*

They must be tightening things up by changing the *protocoul*

I got a nephew from the KC area who recently got a job transfer to Boston.
He just bought a house in Dourchester.
He sent me a pic since I used to live there.
Has a big front pourch.

The most popular Eagles board was wingheads.

What happened to it?

I think from now at CF i'm just going to lurk. Every time I post something ever-so-mild, i'm bashed. At first it was fun and I expected it. Now it's just old.
I lurk over there a lot, have it bookmarked for easy access. There is this one idiot that's all about an NFL conspiracy. Kind of entertaining. What names do you and Mosslost go by over there? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here, for the children of course!

I lurk over there a lot, have it bookmarked for easy access. There is this one idiot that's all about an NFL conspiracy. Kind of entertaining. What names do you and Mosslost go by over there? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here, for the children of course!
BlackOp is the conspiracy theorist. He's nuts.

I go by Robertweathers. When I joined I thought about using another screen name but screw it. So does Mosslost.

It's ridiculous. I asked why Pennel was deactivated and I was accused of trolling. Bunch of hypersensitives over there. Their mod is cool and a couple others but it's not worth it.

Mosslost is over there now. He's driving them crazy.

I can understand a fan base being excited about having a great QB and the hopes for the future, especially after having a tough run the last few decades. So I can give them a little slack. And smack talk can happen on forums and one might want to defends one soil/forum.

But there comes a point when folks need to act like they have been there before. And thumb through the ones who are trolls and who want to contribute like you and I. And also know what a trolling post is and is not.

A good many of them are just too quick to snap back with aggressive post or an argumentative post, and yes some are hypersensitive.

I spent time over there as does Robertweathers.

I use Yehoodi on CP and on all boards.

Yes that guy's name is BlackOp, he is kind of a nut and conspiracy about the NFL. He will complain about how the NFL has it against the Chiefs, then when you show him a similar situation against other teams, he does not respond back to your post.

I can understand a fan base being excited about having a great QB and the hopes for the future, especially after having a tough run the last few decades. So I can give them a little slack. And smack talk can happen on forums and one might want to defends one soil/forum.

But there comes a point when folks need to act like they have been there before. And thumb through the ones who are trolls and who want to contribute like you and I. And also know what a trolling post is and is not.

A good many of them are just too quick to snap back with aggressive post or an argumentative post, and yes some are hypersensitive.

They haven't been to a Super Bowl in 50 years and because of their BS behavior I sometimes hope they never do.

They haven't been to a Super Bowl in 50 years and because of their BS behavior I sometimes hope they never do.

Yes there are a few posters over there that make it tough to feel sorry for them when they loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes