PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there an Eagles forum one might peruse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re all insane over there. I go over there after losses and their “sky is falling” posts are out of control.

Are they clamoring to sign AB?

They’re all insane over there. I go over there after losses and their “sky is falling” posts are out of control.
It's our GDT 10x.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forums are kind of old guard (recall the poll about the age of users here skewed heavily toward the 40+ set, including myself).
Seems our style of forum, our coach/GM and our QB are all "old" yet we're still kicking everyone else's ass...

I think from now at CF i'm just going to lurk. Every time I post something ever-so-mild, i'm bashed. At first it was fun and I expected it. Now it's just old.
Yes it can get old. A little ribbing is okay, but it can only go so far till it become beyond what is necessary. I too have limited my posting

Yes it can get old. A little ribbing is okay, but it can only go so far till it become beyond what is necessary. I too have limited my posting
It's ridiculous. I asked why Pennel was deactivated and I was accused of trolling. Bunch of hypersensitives over there. Their mod is cool and a couple others but it's not worth it.

Mosslost is over there now. He's driving them crazy.

Intelligent Eagles forums require intelligent eagles fans.

You might as well search for unicorns.

It's ridiculous. I asked why Pennel was deactivated and I was accused of trolling. Bunch of hypersensitives over there. Their mod is cool and a couple others but it's not worth it.

They sentenced him to the romper room only.

This is a mystery????

It's flyover territory for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case