PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there a chronic 'star rating critic' in our forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this same question in the Political Forums! :O

Starman.jpg

Check it out. ONE STAR FOR YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Starman.jpg

Check it out.
ONE STAR FOR YOU!

Ok, I just used this same picture in another thread. I need to invest in some tinfoil.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that it's a long offseason when people are beotching about stars and ratings.

LONG OFFSEASON...

It's not a big deal, I read 1 stars along with 5 stars.

I rate 5 stars. I rate 1 stars.

The more that I read this thread, the more tempted that I rate 1 stars.

Subliminal.:popcorn:

Ok, I just used this same picture in another thread. I need to invest in some tinfoil.

It's an awesome pic,thanks :rofl: We definitely may need it in the future too. Too funny,LOL it's perfect!

It's an awesome pic,thanks :rofl: We definitely may need it in the future too. Too funny,LOL it's perfect!

Another mystery is why are people posting 5 stars on all the 1-star threads, to raise the overall rating. Maybe some of those threads were 1-star worthy. Now, we'll never know. :(

Another mystery is why are people posting 5 stars on all the 1-star threads, to raise the overall rating. Maybe some of those threads were 1-star worthy. Now, we'll never know. :(

I think people eventually figure it out for themselves anyways :itsok:

Who is the goofball that gave PatsFanKen a one-star rating on his most recent post? Shows u haven't a clue. Ken posts are consistently above average, and only average at worst. No less than 3 stars is really warranted for any thread of his I've ever seen.

Who is the goofball that gave PatsFanKen a one-star rating on his most recent post? Shows u haven't a clue. Ken posts are consistently above average, and only average at worst. No less than 3 stars is really warranted for any thread of his I've ever seen.
who really cares one way or the other:rolleyes:

in order to avoid misunderstandings i gave 5 stars

I have long suspected PATJEW of this terrible crime.......BEHOLD! the evidence above reveals his name as a suspect once again. :beatingcoming:

:D

I am the flip side of that coin - I've been 5-starring any decent thread that the one-star bandit attacked.

Some may call me a hero... yep.

My bet the Star Rating Bandit (SRB) is Kontradiction.

Ain't me, and I gave this thread a 5 because I think it's awesome.

LOL. Nah, it isn't me. I will give this thread one star, however, because it should be in the Help Desk forum. :cool:

I am the flip side of that coin - I've been 5-starring any decent thread that the one-star bandit attacked.

ITS A BIRD, ITS A PLANE ITS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SUPER PJ!! :rofl:

PDVD_011.JPG

Hmmm..... could it be?

Alright now half the threads on the first page are 3 stars.

I've officially ad-blocked the stars on this board and it looks much better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes