PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the line trashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbee

Banned
Reaction score
Light is out and he wasn't that good when he was in. Kaczur is on drugs apparently and Neal is out at least for a while (maybe for good if his shoulder is messed up).

Britt was supposed to be really good in college but apparently they're underwhelmed.

A decent line is kind of mandatory. Although I suppose you could argue the Pats have gotten by with less before.

Light is out and he wasn't that good when he was in. Kaczur is on drugs apparently and Neal is out at least for a while (maybe for good if his shoulder is messed up).

Britt was supposed to be really good in college but apparently they're underwhelmed.

A decent line is kind of mandatory. Although I suppose you could argue the Pats have gotten by with less before.

I believe Light is back at least to practice and he is that good. Kaczur apparently is off the drugs or he is violating his deal with the police. Yes neal is out but we do have a good back up for him in Hochstein. Don't panic yet.

another positive thread by mcbee.

I don't care if Kaczur's sniffing glue, he's out there.

Light is fine. He is no Jonathan Ogden but he will solidify the left side along with Mankins and Koppen. The right side will get killed until Neal gets back. Yates and Hochstein are servicable at best and could be fine if they had a good tackle next to them. Unfortunately, Kaczur is the guy next to them and he sucks. Even regardless of his drug issues I never have been impressed with him at all.
Long story short, the left side is fine and I expect the right side to be OK once Neal gets back. I think the line needs to get stronger but it is enough to survive on right now.

2224072307_1f61be53b0.jpg

Starting at RT?

I agree. Season's over.

Check please!

I care a little... I think getting your blocks will depend a LOT on seeing pink bunnies on the field...

This just in... The Patriots IRed Brady, Moss, and Welker. Since the season is over before it started and the o-line is crap, the Pats decided to save them for next year.

It is funny when even national guys who are usually negative towards the Patriots have a more positive attitude towards this team than a lot of their fans. We are too spoiled.

Last edited:
I care a little... I think getting your blocks will depend a LOT on seeing pink bunnies on the field...
It worked for Elwood P. Dowd.

2224072307_1f61be53b0.jpg

Starting at RT?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue........

Still one of the funniest movies ever made, I actually took a girl on our first date to this movie and thought that it was another diaster movie like Airport, Earthquake, etc. had no idea it was a comedy until the "don't start with your white zone crap, alice, this is because you don't want to have an abortion" and then, the teenage akwardness set in.

ps also tough to "put the moves on" during this movie too.

Serioudly Light is an All-Pro LT, they just don't hand them out, and Jason Taylor is in Washington. Mankins is a beast, and Koppen is also an Alll-Pro. Neal is a big loss (see SB XLII for the horrid details) (BTW the video of him beating Brock Lesner for the NCAA crown is on Youtube, pretty good). But Hochstein is very capable, and Kaczur hopefully no longer looks like Lloyd Bridges above.

Not sure there is any cause for panic, if we are 0-3 and our offense stalled then panic will set in, until then we are fine..

Light is back, and I suppose that all of his peers that voted him a starter in the probowl will disagree that we wasnt that good when he was in. That is, his PEERS say he was THE BEST LT IN THE AFC. I'l believe them over you.
We are missing 1 player from the OL that was almost unanimously considered the best in the NFL last year. You remember, the OL that led the offense to the ALL TIME NFL POINTS SCORED RECRD. Oh, and one of the guys in line to step into that one spot started the entire post-season in 2004 when we were the only team ever to win a SB without allowing a sack all post-season.

I should point out that I noticed an extra cloud or 2 in the sky today, so I am worried that this overrated planet we live on is through and that the chances of the sun coming up tomorrow are bleak because it has't happened yet.

I believe Light is back at least to practice and he is that good. Kaczur apparently is off the drugs or he is violating his deal with the police. Yes neal is out but we do have a good back up for him in Hochstein. Don't panic yet.

This is McBee we are talking about. He's the king of the Chicken Little Brigade... Well.. That's not right. He's the king of the "Belichick is an idiot" Brigade.

Light is back and fine. Kaczur is adequate. Hochstein is the one I am worried about.

The line is so bad Brady will probably retire! This is a wasted season! Didn't you see our preseason games? 0-4, homers!! 0-4!!!!!

The only thing that would move the line would be if TB is listed as any worse than the perennial "Probable. Shoulder." If he shows up as "Questionable. Foot," it moves down a bit. If he's "Doubtful. Foot," it probably crashes.

This is McBee we are talking about. He's the king of the Chicken Little Brigade... Well.. That's not right. He's the king of the "Belichick is an idiot" Brigade.

Light is back and fine. Kaczur is adequate. Hochstein is the one I am worried about.

And your the king of the Homer brigade. Your the same type of poster as Mcbee, just on the other side of the spectrum. Now yell and scream:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye