PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Bruschi a Pro Football Hall of Famer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think so. Same with Hightower and McCourty for me. Great players for their team but not the type of player that would get into the HOF.

OP, what's the deal? Yesterday it was XLII, today it's one of the most beloved Pats of all time getting no HoF consideration. What's next? Officiating in LII? Ben Dreith? A diss on Troy Brown? A new Malcolm Butler thread? One of the 'gates' maybe?

He won't make it. But, Law and Rodney should be locks. Seymour should make it as well.

I don’t think so, just looking at what ty and sey are up against and how im not even sure they would get in though they should . And they were much higher ranked at their positions than bru.

Some day I'll have to check out the NYFL HOF and see how many players are in there that I'd choose Bruschi over. I'm sure there are many.

I don't care much for HOF's of any kind though.

Just don’t think Tedy and Willie have the filled out resumes to get in.

Rodney doesn’t either, but he deserves to be in. Was snubbed of accomplishments due to his reputation.

Tedy was obviously a terrific player. But, while I believe he was closer to HOF caliber than others may, I'd say the answer is "no."

Pro Football Hall of Fame hates the Patriots. The next Patriot with a SB ring to go into the Hall will be the first one to. Rodney, Ty, and Willie are long over due and Big Sey should go in this year.

Pro Football Hall of Fame hates the Patriots. The next Patriot with a SB ring to go into the Hall will be the first one to. Rodney, Ty, and Willie are long over due and Big Sey should go in this year.
Wait for Borges to vote no on Belichick and Brady lmao. Maybe he votes in Adam to bash Bill.

IMO, no....

Love the man...have his authentic jersey...and he made a lot of plays...had a non-stop motor..the quintessential Patriot...but was he one of the best linebackers to ever play in the NFL? Dunno...he is ranked in the top 100-150, IMO.

Vinatieri will get in when it’s time.

McGinest doesn’t deserve it at all

Law should go and will probably eventually get in. Harrison deserves to but the HOF hates safeties generally.

Aside from Moss the only other Hall of Fame potential players in the BB/Brady era are Ty Law, Richard Seymour, Vinetari and Gronk. An outside shot would be Welker and Asante Samuel.

Zach Thomas and Joey Porter were better in their heydays and neither of them are Hall of Famers. I mean, Seymour's borderline and he was a far more dominant player. Deserving member of the Patriots Hall though.

Aside from Moss the only other Hall of Fame potential players in the BB/Brady era are Ty Law, Richard Seymour, Vinetari and Gronk. An outside shot would be Welker and Asante Samuel.

Asante Samuel isn't a Hall of Famer. Welker's likely to be a Finalist, not sure if he'll make it. Brady, Vinatieri, Belichick, and Gronk are certainties. Seymour and Law may or may not make it.

Asante Samuel isn't a Hall of Famer. Welker's likely to be a Finalist, not sure if he'll make it. Brady, Vinatieri, Belichick, and Gronk are certainties. Seymour and Law may or may not make it.
His numbers stack up well with Champ Bailey who may go in first ballot this year.

Vinatieri will get in when it’s time.

McGinest doesn’t deserve it at all

Law should go and will probably eventually get in. Harrison deserves to but the HOF hates safeties generally.

He's a finalist, so he's going to get some love for sure.

Class of 2019 Finalists | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey