PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Bruschi a Pro Football Hall of Famer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes

by this

and see 32 sec of this one

I doubt it, but he's got my vote. Who knows? Gayle Sayers made it and has nowhere near the requisite credentials.

Last edited:
Hall of team first, lunch pail, do your job, make big plays in the most crucial of times.

^Unanimous first ballot.

Hall of fame? No, but what’s great about Bruschi is he is still celebrated by NE fans as if he was HOF. He really left us with a lasting impression and epitomizes what a really good football player should be. The gold standard to us.

Hall of Fame...not quite
Hall of Heart...absolutely
Even when (if?) they finally, belatedly put the Jewel in the Pats HOF, that committee is full of morons
defensive-lineman-julius-adams-of-the-new-england-patriots-looks-on-picture-id911623290

defensive-line-julius-adams-of-the-new-england-patriots-sits-on-the-picture-id71664604

Even when (if?) they finally, belatedly put the Jewel in the Pats HOF, that committee is full of morons

WTH does the Great Julius Adams have to do with my statement about Bruschi?
Even for your bizarro connect the dots (ahem) abilities that seems like a stretch o_O

he is still celebrated by NE fans as if he was HOF. He really left us with a lasting impression and epitomizes what a really good football player should be. The gold standard to us.
Just like, Julius Adams, right?

WTH does the Great Julius Adams have to do with my statement about Bruschi?
Even for your bizarro connect the dots (ahem) abilities that seems like a stretch o_O
Tedy is justly recognized, while Julius remains not. Tedy's statistical resume is mentioned in this thread, and Adams' is as good, or better.

The PFHOF stupidly leaves out lots of worthy players including several Patriots, but the team HOF here is just as guilty and ignorant.

You know Julius was great, but how many other Patriots fans know? Thanks to Kraft, not nearly enough to get the attention of the dullard-filled Pats HOF committee.

Tedy is justly recognized, while Julius remains not. Tedy's statistical resume is mentioned in this thread, and Adams' is as good, or better.

The PFHOF stupidly leaves out lots of worthy players including several Patriots, but the team HOF here is just as guilty and ignorant.

You know Julius was great, but how many other Patriots fans know? Thanks to Kraft, not nearly enough to get the attention of the dullard-filled Pats HOF committee.

Um, the subject was Bruschi and the NFL HoF...

He only has 2 2nd team All Pros. Bruschi was one of my favorite players as a kid. No chance he gets in the HOF.

Ty Law is struggling to get in the HOF. He's a finalist this year and has no chance of making it this year because Champ Bailey and Ed Reed are up this year for secondary players.

Right now of the Brady Belichick era the only true locks are

Brady
Belichick
Vinatieri
Moss
Gronk

Ty Law is someone who will likely wait awhile but probably get in.

Fans often underestimate how difficult it is to make the HOF

Bruschi is my all-time favorite Pats player.

Is he a Canton-worthy player? No. Borderline, maybe...but at the end of the day...no.

I think he shou
Tedy was a key cog in three titles here. Will he ever be considered for Canton?

Tedy Bruschi
I think he should be a HOFer. I know the stats won't support him, but anyone who actually watches the games has to admit he was a coach on the field of that defense. And as the great Bill Belichick says "he was the perfect player". I agree with Bill here. There are more important things than stats and Tedy is the epitome of that.

I think he shou
I think he should be a HOFer. I know the stats won't support him, but anyone who actually watches the games has to admit he was a coach on the field of that defense. And as the great Bill Belichick says "he was the perfect player". I agree with Bill here. There are more important things than stats and Tedy is the epitome of that.

I think the hall of fame is too dependent on numbers. They should matter to an extent. But so should the quality of teammate, & person a player was. Bruschi was the heart & soul of a 3x SB dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back