PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Brady to Blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Haters are going to hate, but in Brady's defense if you shared a bed with Giselle your balls would be deflated too....

Thank you! I'll be here all week.... Don't forget to tip the waitress...

Honestly, the more I think about this, the more silly it is. Lets move on.

Last edited:
If Brady is to blame, he'll definitely get suspended for the Super Bowl. I hope Garoppolo is watching film and paying attention. I trust Josh and Bill to put in a good enough offense to challenge the Seattle defense.

I think QBs should have latitude with the ball air pressure within reason. From what people are saying who have compared them since the "scandal" there is very little difference between a 10 psi ball and a 13 psi ball.

If Brady is to blame, he'll definitely get suspended for the Super Bowl. I hope Garoppolo is watching film and paying attention. I trust Josh and Bill to put in a good enough offense to challenge the Seattle defense.
...What?

As much as I am sure this would not happen, how sweet would it be to win it with Garoppolo? lol

Then that means Rodgers shouldn't have played any game

This is so stupid. These indy media trolls and fans weren't 'outraged' when one of the colts got charged with rape. Complete low lives

They're just trying to sell a non-issue story. Other players have come out in the Pats defense

Absolutely. He is to blame for the deflated balls. Then fine him $25,000 and move on. That's all there needs to be known. For crying out loud.

Good grief that post just flat out sucked .........

this is going to end one of two way #1 they will put it on the refs for not checking balls before the game or #2 BB gets a 25k fine and its over, the media just has no other story to run with right now two weeks before the SB

If Brady is to blame, he'll definitely get suspended for the Super Bowl.

No way. They are gonna cancel the SuperBowl. The Pats will forfeit. I mean, afterall, playing with a football that is under 12.5 pounds inflation is much worse than killing someone or beating your wife or using steroids. Right?

this is going to end one of two way #1 they will put it on the refs for not checking balls before the game or #2 BB gets a 25k fine and its over, the media just has no other story to run with right now two weeks before the SB
If this is linked directly to BB then I'm afraid it will be much more severe. If it is linked to Brady(I think) then it will be a standard $25,000 fine and a warning. This whole thing is so blown out of proportion by sports writers and mediots.

If Brady is suspended like some say. The Pats need to forfeit the damn superbowl.

Show up to media day and all that crap and as they announce the team dont even come out and take a solid stand. The NFL would lose MILLIONS as well as pissed off advertisers.

As ridiculous as that sounds it's even more ridiculous if BB or Brady get any form of suspension. In fact if they do I'll never watch the NFL again.

If Brady is suspended like some say. The Pats need to forfeit the damn superbowl.

Show up to media day and all that crap and as they announce the team dont even come out and take a solid stand. The NFL would lose MILLIONS as well as pissed off advertisers.

As ridiculous as that sounds it's even more ridiculous if BB or Brady get any form of suspension. In fact if they do I'll never watch the NFL again.

I do believe that if anyone is suspended over this the Patriots should forfeit the game.
If this team got to the Superbowl as currently constituted, then it should not go into the superbowl without either their quarterback or head coach.

-Jamman

I do believe that if anyone is suspended over this the Patriots should forfeit the game.
If this team got to the Superbowl as currently constituted, then it should not go into the superbowl without either their quarterback or head coach.

-Jamman

If the Pats forfeit it would cause such a clusterF for the NFL. NBC paid MILLIONS for that game, advertisers, etc.

-Jamman

No one will be suspended - that is totally absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots