PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injury report - significant names on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Uche again... :(

Ruggs out too for the Raiders. That's good news for us.

PATRIOTS

OUT

C David Andrews (hand)
RB James White (not injury related)
LB Josh Uche (foot)

DOUBTFUL

No players listed.

QUESTIONABLE
DL Adam Butler (shoulder)
WR Julian Edelman (knee)
WR N’Keal Harry (ankle)
DB Kyle Dugger (ankle)
T Isaiah Wynn (calf)

RAIDERS

OUT

T Trent Brown (calf)
LB Nick Kwiatkoski (pectoral)
WR Henry Ruggs III (knee/hamstring)

DOUBTFUL

No Players Listed

QUESTIONABLE
G Denzelle Good (thumb / illness)
RB Josh Jacobs (hip)
TE Darren Waller (knee)
T Sam Young (groin)

Yeah, sucks about Uche. It's still early but I'll be extremely disappointed if he fizzles out and never gets any traction due to injury issues. The guy is athletically as special as they come and the defense needs a player like him at LB.

I think Froholdt will make for a fine fill-in at C; the guy has the potential to be a very good interior DL. May be a blessing in disguise to get him some game experience early in the season.

Not bad.

Andrews is the only true loss since Uche has been out and Whites role can be filled by Burkhead and Taylor.

Does White have the Covid? Seems weird he would still be out for his father/birth of his child.

James being out a second week due to the tragedy is more than reasonable. I can't even imagine. His mother may still be in bad shape too. Family comes first. Hope to see him back for the Chiefs.

James being out a second week due to the tragedy is more than reasonable. I can't even imagine. His mother may still be in bad shape too. Family comes first. Hope to see him back for the Chiefs.

Hopefully comes back and plays a James white like super bowl game in honor of his father. 15 catches and 150+ yards.

All the hype for Uche should be put on ice, doesn't matter what your potential is if you can't get on the field. Even if it's an uncontrollable injury he's mising crucial time right now, espcially with a truncated training camp and no preseason. Might end up being a red shirt year.

Maybe some quarantine rule based on when he was last with his family/others for either of those events?
I hope BB asks him for either a death notice or an obituary. You know... “in case they get audited.”

Stork and Andrews both started as rookies as did koppen
Side note : I always thought Stork was a good pick. Mid rounder who only had one season, really, but was a key component of a SB victory.

While it’s true that BB has gone w rookies at C in the past - and I wouldn’t be shocked to see Fro there today - I’m still thinking we’ll see Ferentz.

I hope BB asks him for either a death notice or an obituary. You know... “in case they get audited.”

You mean Goodell? Does he audit stuff like this?
I imagine White to be out for a while to grieve for his father. And I am guessing his mother's status is still up in the air from the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back