PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Buffalo, After Incident against the Patriots, Bills Fans Banned For Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, you can poke an eye out with that thing :D

Banned for life? Wow. The NFL isn't d***ing around with those guys.

pp,550x550.jpg

At the time of the event it was extremely easy to find the perpetrator on Twitter. Looking through his previous posts the kid came across as sex-obsessed, wannabe gangsta punk with the emotional maturity and humor of a ten year old. I never bothered linking it because he was in his glory, thinking he was some sort of stud and hero for his stunt.

While the NFL's inconsistency is maddening, you had to know this was going to happen. It took me about five minutes to find this kid; why did it take the Bills and the NFL so long to figure it out? No wonder 345 Park Avenue can't seem to get anything right.

Somehow I think if someone throws a plastic bottle on the field they won't get banned for life.

Somehow I think if someone throws a plastic bottle on the field they won't get banned for life.
Give it time. That's the direction we're headed.

Sounds like it has nothing to do with the NFL. The Bills decided to do this on their own

I think this was more the Bills banning them and not so much the NFL

I'm starting to see where the Bills draw the line...cool to **** and presumably use said bildo in the parking lot, but taking it into the stadium and throwing it onto the field is a no-no.

This is just the Bills management setting the boundaries of behavior and good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST