PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator After Loss to Broncos

Mac isn't good but it can absolutely be worse for a first round pick...

Some good Pats highlights in here too. I LOLed at 1:15

2:30 I'm not a Bills fan and even I was pissed off at Losman for this. Lol

Let's hope the Pats don't have to go through a meat grinder like they did before they found their franchise QB.

EJ Manuel also says hi.

Brian Daboll is not a good coach.
so you are saying belichick is also not a good coach, because that is the only conlusion you can draw if you say daboll is not a good coach

NEP have the same record but more talent and less injuries than the giants.

he also managed to make the playoffs in his first season as a HC with daniel jones at QB. and actually won a playoff game.

You know BB's record without brady since 2020 right?

Sean McDermott is 5-5
Mike Vrabel is 3-6
Brian Daboll is 2-8
Sean McVay is 3-6

These are good coaches. To all those who think that the next guy RK hires will be better than BB: the grass is always greener at the other teams' stadiums.

In terms of coaching I still think Belichick is the best there is, I don’t think there’s ever been a better coach at game planning. Where I see the real issue with Belichick is free agency, where he has blown huge money for low return, while passing on better choices. But at this point I’m also seriously questioning his ability to put together a top level coaching staff, as he’s tolerating pure crap performances from guys like Joe Judge, Cam Achord, and Troy Brown ( who I still love as a player). As much as I dislike O’ Brien it’s hard to gauge the job he’s doing because Jones is playing so poorly, but I f he’s responsible for QB play then you would have to say that he sucks as well.

I have supported Belichick through thick and thin, and if he goes to another team I hope he succeeds and breaks Shula’s record, as long as he isn’t doing damage to the Patriots in the process. And while I was hoping Mayo would take over as coach I’m now starting to think that the best route would be a complete house cleaning may be the best way to go, with the exceptions of Groh and Wolf. I think it’s time to put the Patriots Way legacy to rest, and start with an entirely new coach and coaching staff, from head coach to the weight room. That doesn’t mean you clean out their best players any more than it did when Belichick took over, but it means they make a complete break from the dynasty, and start with a new approach and a new team organization, just as they did when Belichick took over. He kept the best players, cleared out everyone who didn’t fit, and built around them.

* I don’t think a trade is likely at all, but if it were I would try to make the deal with the Giants, and require their 1st pick in this draft as the compensation. That’s a low price for the GOAT, and if they don’t like it then don’t do it. They could get him for nothing if Kraft is set on moving on, but that’s probably one of the few franchises Belichick would want to end his career with, and I would at least shoot for their pick in the process. If they really want him then it’s a low price to pay.

Just for fun I wonder what it would take to get Josh Allen here in NE. He grew up a Pats and Brady fan.

I don't think the price would be as much as you'd think.... obviously if the Bills gamble and decide that he has already past his peak...
Whatever it takes. Love the guy. I hoped Mac would figure it out, but even if he did, don't see him as a great leader. Josh is the kinda guy people want to play for.

PS: we are definitely dreaming here, though.

so you are saying belichick is also not a good coach, because that is the only conlusion you can draw if you say daboll is not a good coach

he also managed to make the playoffs in his first season as a HC with daniel jones at QB. and actually won a playoff game.

Bill Belichick has won 6 SBs.

Sean McDermott is 5-5
Mike Vrabel is 3-6
Brian Daboll is 2-8
Sean McVay is 3-6

These are good coaches. To all those who think that the next guy RK hires will be better than BB: the grass is always greener at the other teams' stadiums.
All of those coaches lost their starting QBs or don't have one at all. You could also add Bill's 2-8 squad to that list.

Nobody has the faintest idea of how things will work out with a new GM/HC/OC. When Bill came here not much was expected of him either but we ended up seeing greener grass, at least until he and Bob threw away the Brady fertilizer.

Bill Belichick has won 6 SBs.
with the GOAT QB. Put the GOAT QB on Daboll's team and he has a +0.5 record and maybe wins a SB.
BB hasn't won anything since 2020. Daboll has won a PO game.
case closed

Which has nothing to do with this year and the future. Hence the .200 record.
It has everything to do with his good of a coach he is.

with the GOAT QB. Put the GOAT QB on Daboll's team and he has a +0.5 record and maybe wins a SB.
BB hasn't won anything since 2020. Daboll has won a PO game.
case closed
You are dealing in fantasy and conjecture I am dealing in fact.

Last edited:
You are dealing in fantasy and conjecture I am dealing in fact.
It’s exact the opposite as I pointed out facts with actual numbers to you while you constantly fail to objective judge bb

In Buffalo they actually fire people when they screw up. What a concept!

In other news...

Josh Allen claimed the INT title from Mac Jones. Unfortunately Mac will have a bye week so it's gonna be hard for him to reclaim that dubious distinction. But we know Mac, he's going to give it the good old college try as soon as he can get back into action! :haha:

Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator After Loss to Broncos
Ian Logue
Frustration is starting to set in out in Buffalo, and it appears one domino fell on Tuesday after Monday night's surprising loss against the Broncos.

The post Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator After Loss to Broncos appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

You also remember the excessive criticism by press and fans when he decided not to hand the reigns of the Pats QB after Bledsoe returned from his injury, at that time there was considerable outrage the he chose Brady. In the subsequent years Brady was extraordinary, as he always lacked star talent (except for Moss) but had a great supporting cast. What BB is doing now is not all that much different than before, what is different now is the philosophy that he always held that you can "coach up" less talented players is not working all that well, and the Pats are bogged down in mediocrity.

It’s exact the opposite as I pointed out facts with actual numbers to you while you constantly fail to objective judge bb
You said a guy who had been a HC for 2 years, going 11-15-1 is better than a coach with 300 wins, the most playoff wins ever by far, and 6 championships the most ever.

Why does that make me think of our unspecial ST coordinator? Cant something.

Yup, Joe Judge is a JOKE. He has ONE job and he can't even do that. He failed as the QB Coach last year so they kicked him over to ST and somehow that unit gets WORSE!

You said a guy who had been a HC for 2 years, going 11-15-1 is better than a coach with 300 wins, the most playoff wins ever by far, and 6 championships the most ever.
No not better

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back