PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Imagine Some Of Things Charlie Could've Done With Our O This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
CW was the Master of the 2 minute drill. During the SB run, when the Pats needed to score, they usually did. This year, the only time we will see the 2 minute drill will be when the Pats recognize that the defense has poorly substituted and the Pats will take advantage of this. Other than that, why do you need to speed things up when you're up by 21 points. :)

He could run Heath Evans on the draw on 3rd and 6.

I'm not bitter. You guys have a great team, probably the best team I've seen in a long time in the NFL. You have Brady who when all is said and done may go down as the best qb ever. You have an offensive line that the average fan probably can't name one guy yet right now they are probably the best line in the league. Mankins and Koppen are just great lineman.

The skill players with Maroney, Morris, Faulk, Welker, Stallworth, Moss, Watson, Brady, Dave Thomas and so on is really a solid group that gives your offense the ability to go from 5 wide to 3 tight ends and show a defense multiple looks that other teams can't do.

The Pats defense is as good as it gets. The three lineman (Seymour, Wilfork and Warren) can get pressure by themselves which is unheard of. It's almost like the pats are playing with an extra player they are so good. They make everyone else behind them that much better. You can't say enough of players like Bruschi, Vrabel, Samuel etc...

What I don't understand is that you guys have the best team, why would Belichick continue to cheat? Clearly multiple teams had knowledge that the Pats were doing something. After you win 3 superbowls and you have Brady why not stop so that you don't risk something like this?

Are you licensed to practice
sagacity
in the states of New York or Massachusetts?

If not, stfu.
Or not ... as you think best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back