PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm sorry guys but I have to admit this and get it off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I tried guys,I really did last night to root for the Steelers to beat the Bills but I couldn't ,I did everything in my power to root for a Steelers win but it just didn't happen,I found myself jumping up and down when Tre'Davious got that INT and almost took it in for a pick 6 - My hate is stronger against Pittsburgh and dirtbag Tomlin and those A-Hole fans waving those gay towels than it is against Buffalo ...... Was I wrong and was I alone here with that evil and unfaithful intent? :)

:raiseshandmeekly:

Regards,
Chris

I mean, the Patriots just need to beat the Bills this weekend. Fate's in their own hands.

And to be honest, if the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl, I'd love for the Bills to get one. I don't want to have to watch the Ravens play the Seahawks or something and root for a meteor.

I tried guys,I really did last night to root for the Steelers to beat the Bills but I couldn't ,I did everything in my power to root for a Steelers win but it just didn't happen,I found myself jumping up and down when Tre'Davious got that INT and almost took it in for a pick 6 - My hate is stronger against Pittsburgh and dirtbag Tomlin and those A-Hole fans waving those gay towels than it is against Buffalo ...... Was I wrong and was I alone here with that evil and unfaithful intent? :)
I picked the Bills because they've been playing well and I was also really hoping to see Tomlin lose. While I'm not a fan of our Division Rival, seeing the misery in Pittsburgh brightens my day and I enjoy seeing 60,000+ fans standing there dumbfounded and exhausted after waving those towels for 3 hours. Not to mention the fact that listening to them praise Tomlin throughout the broadcast was nauseating. They've been praising him all season during their run and given his history against us, it's just irritating.

One final note: my son also pointed out that Roethlisberger has gained so much weight that he looked like a coach on the sideline and he didn't even immediately recognize him. Too funny :D

Last edited:
I was able to root for the Steelers because Bills are a more serious threat to us than the Steelers.

That said, I have nothing personal against Bills and their fans I tend to get along with them just fine. Steelers fans are ok in person, but Tomlin can suck it.

I mean, the Patriots just need to beat the Bills this weekend. Fate's in their own hands.

And to be honest, if the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl, I'd love for the Bills to get one. I don't want to have to watch the Ravens play the Seahawks or something and root for a meteor.
I was a huge fan of Josh Allen in college and had a gut feeling that he was going to be special as a pro,once he overcomes his gunslinger mentality which I think he will I wish him a great career just as long as games against us aren't so great - there really isn't a lot to hate about the Bills and most of their fans and I actually feel bad for some of their hometown fans who have to live their whole life in that cesspool of a city.

I was able to root for the Steelers because Bills are a more serious threat to us than the Steelers.

That said, I have nothing personal against Bills and their fans I tend to get along with them just fine. Steelers fans are ok in person, but Tomlin can suck it.
I am in Steelers country even though philly is much closer and most Steelers fans around me are pure scumbags and arrogant.

It's totally forgivable man. Pats destiny is still in their hands for the division. The only time you need to swallow that pride and ignore the hatred is if it's one game that either does or doesn't get the team into the playoffs, like the Jets game in 2008. That was easier because the Dolphins are pretty hated too, but still... rooting for the Jets is ONLY acceptable in that scenario.

One final note: my son also pointed out that Roethlisberger has gained so much weight that he looked like a coach on the sideline and he didn't even immediately recognize him. Too funny :D
My thought at that shot of Bigger Ben was, "Why is Yukon Cornelius on the sideline? Is NBC promoting a lineup of those old animated Christmas specials?"

Bumbles bounce.

Regards,
Chris

I am in Steelers country even though philly is much closer and most Steelers fans around me are pure scumbags and arrogant.

Dang that sucks but I guess I am not surprised. I see Steelers fans in NC and they are usually pretty chill or friendly. Bills fans I've seen have always been cool.

Last night’s game had literally zero bearing on the AFC East. Had the Bills won or lost it made no difference. A couple of posters including me broke down the scenarios to prove it. Pats “Magic Number” is 1 right now and it would have been 1 even if the Bills lost.

I also rooted against the Steelers, considering this was a freebie for Patriots seeding.

Reactions: Ian
I don’t know what will happen in the next month and a half but oh it would be awesome to pass the Steelers and win#7 for all the reasons above. :D

tenor.gif

I picked the Bills because they've been playing well and I was also really hoping to see Tomlin lose. While I'm not a fan of our Division Rival, seeing the misery in Pittsburgh brightens my day and I enjoy seeing 60,000+ fans standing there dumbfounded and exhausted after waving those towels for 3 hours. Not to mention the fact that listening to them praise Tomlin throughout the broadcast was nauseating. They've been praising him all season during their run and given his history against us, it's just irritating.

I noticed the fat fu$k too

Sorry I can’t root for the Steelers and their dumbass coach.

Besides last night really was inconsequential, Pats need to beat them next week.

I wasn't just rooting for the Bills because I took them against the moneyline, I despise everything about what the Stealers have become. I am fine with the Bills making the playoffs and the threat they pose to the division crown is minimal, the Pats 2 seed destiny is in their own hands and I'm more than comfortable with that. The Stealers on the other hand are a trashy team with mouthy even trashier fans. Since the Jete are self defeating and we need not concern ourselves with them my in conference contempt largely centers on those urine colored towel wavers and their douche team. Any time the Stealers lose is a good time.

I had the same feelings. Started out rooting for the Steelers to win just because it's better for us in the standings, but by the end I was rooting for those smug, towel waving @-holes to go down in flames. And another Watt for them to fawn over ad nasuem. Argg. Celebrating after every play like it was the friggin Super Bowl, instead of a game against a bad offense that is only slightly less putrid than yours. What a joke. Of course, post-game I immediately reverted to, "Crap. I wish the Steelers had won. Nobody ever helps us..." :)

I wish the Steelers win enough games not to fire their HC - Head Cheerleader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back