PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm sorry guys but I have to admit this and get it off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe I’m saying it but the Steelers are actually more likable this year than other years
Nah, there are a few teams that I just could never like; the NJ teams, ****sburg, Indy Geldings and the Baltimoron Ratbirds. If something happened and the NFL became just those teams, I would get my Sundays back in the winter.

Honest question: how about when the Steelers play the Ravens? :confused:

oh I will then root for the Steelers if it means we have a chance of the #1 seed, if not then I don’t care who wins, they can beat each other up till they are blue and black for all I care.

I tried guys,I really did last night to root for the Steelers to beat the Bills but I couldn't ,I did everything in my power to root for a Steelers win but it just didn't happen,I found myself jumping up and down when Tre'Davious got that INT and almost took it in for a pick 6 - My hate is stronger against Pittsburgh and dirtbag Tomlin and those A-Hole fans waving those gay towels than it is against Buffalo ...... Was I wrong and was I alone here with that evil and unfaithful intent? :)
I made it to the final interception ... proceeded to take an xtra hot shower before bed.

Such posting!

Week 17 I'll root for the Steelers or more specifically against the Ravens.

Anyone who did Not hope for a Stealers win really doesn't understand the process...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back