• Really ****ing scared

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TennisBallHead

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Guys, I really think our beloved Patriots are in real trouble once the playoffs roll around. The Chiefs destroyed the Broncos, the Raiders want revenge for the tuck rule game, the Steelers have a ton of weapons, the Texans have Bill O'Brien who knows NE well, the Dolphins are a divisional foe, the Cowboys have a great running game that'll keep TB12 on the bench, the Giants beat them 5 and 10 years ago so naturally they'll win again, the Falcons have a ton of weapons, the Seahawks already beat them THIS YEAR, the Packers have the best QB, and the Lions have a fearsome logo.

52977615.jpg

I don't care...I can't take it!

Been seeing this a lot lately. But I forget its origins. Does anyone remember the context ? (Assuming a ridic overreaction, but what precipitated it ?)

Guys, I really think our beloved Patriots are in real trouble once the playoffs roll around. The Chiefs destroyed the Broncos, the Raiders want revenge for the tuck rule game, the Steelers have a ton of weapons, the Texans have Bill O'Brien who knows NE well, the Dolphins are a divisional foe, the Cowboys have a great running game that'll keep TB12 on the bench, the Giants beat them 5 and 10 years ago so naturally they'll win again, the Falcons have a ton of weapons, the Seahawks already beat them THIS YEAR, the Packers have the best QB, and the Lions have a fearsome logo.

Go back to the Dolphins message board where you wandered from.

Been seeing this a lot lately. But I forget its origins. Does anyone remember the context ? (Assuming a ridic overreaction, but what precipitated it ?)
It's actually "I don't care...I can't stand it" We lost a game, and someone freaked out in 2014. Someone said how good the Broncos were and how unfair it was. We won the SB.

Here is the beautiful thread:
I don't care.I can't stand it!

giphy.gif

"We like your style, kid! Join us on the game day thread!!!"

As much as I hate to give the midgets any credit, this beast gives running games a reason to be scared.

Damon+Harrison+WHfHdjTBenDm.jpg

Definitely frightened here - it gives me an excuse to do my English girl voice impression :p Besides, you neglected to give me a choice between escared and excared :mad:;)

Definitely frightened here - it gives me an excuse to do my English girl voice impression :p Besides, you neglected to give me a choice between escared and excared :mad:;)

Not to mention 'fraidy-scared. :)

2014, a member posted a thread saying that he was sick of BB's GM qualities cause, while Broncos had made Big waves in FA, the Patriots didn't.

Then, of course, we would end up winning the SB.

It's actually "I don't care...I can't stand it" We lost a game, and someone freaked out in 2014. Someone said how good the Broncos were and how unfair it was. We won the SB.

Here is the beautiful thread:
I don't care.I can't stand it!

To this day I mourn having missed the OP. It appears not to have been archived :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back