PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ILB Adam Seward [merged - old 2008 thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorites are the "it's all an elaborate public web of deceit by the master puppeteer" theories. The current "BB is planting stories about getting Peppers for a 2nd rounder to induce some unspecified rival to trade eleventeen 1st-round picks instead" thread is a great specimen of the genre.

OR: planting stories about Peppers to distract the Panthers from their true number one defender, Mr. Adam Seward.

Clever, no? :D

My favorites are the "it's all an elaborate public web of deceit by the master puppeteer" theories. The current "BB is planting stories about getting Peppers for a 2nd rounder to induce some unspecified rival to trade eleventeen 1st-round picks instead" thread is a great specimen of the genre.

Yes, those are right up there with the "BB made a bad trade for Cassel to make people believe...." :D

OR: planting stories about Peppers to distract the Panthers from their true number one defender, Mr. Adam Seward.

Clever, no? :D

Shhhhhhhh. Gotta keep this on the down-low, bro. In fact, don't pass it on, but BB has carefully planted an attitude of total disregard for Adam Seward with the media to trick to Colts into abandoning their plan to cut Manning to clear cap room for him.

Shhhhhhhh. Gotta keep this on the down-low, bro. In fact, don't pass it on, but BB has carefully planted an attitude of total disregard for Adam Seward with the media to trick to Colts into abandoning their plan to cut Manning to clear cap room for him.

Wait: just Manning? What are the Colts waiting for?

But you're right. I never said any of this. I was never here. :cool:

Adam Seward > Eric Effin Alexander, and not much < Bruschi.

This thread could've faded into obscurity if the FO had signed Andra Davis, like it should've. Then Adalius could've stayed at OLB to help our weak-azz pass-rush.

It is what it is. We'll deal with it and move on.

From the ESPN article:

ESPN said:
As a restricted free agent a year ago, Seward signed an offer sheet with the Patriots. The Panthers matched the offer and kept him for the season.

Huh? Good to see ESPN is still so good about checking facts.

I say we just keep this thread going, things just wouldn't feel right without it

The Colts are in big trouble. Now that AS will be able to showcase his true talents on a good team, he'll be expecting Manning money.

Just hand them the trophy now!!!! I'm not watching for the rest of the year!!!!!
!!!

I once saw Seward tackle an elephant, a rhinocerous and a rainbow all on the same play.

This is a day that will live forever in the minds as a day of ignominy.

My other team United decide to hand the championship to arch rivals evil Liverpool and Pats decide to hand the Super Bowl to arch rivals evil Colts. It couldn't be any worse.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes