PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If the Ravens can Harbaugh

James Ihedigbo, Ed Reed...I just named one as an example.

Ihedigbo went from the Jets to the Patriots to the Ravens. Not sure how that could be taken as evidence of any kind of Ravens-to-Jets pipeline.

That aside, you can find similar connections with just about any team. To suggest that there's any kind of a pipeline between two organizations I'd personally require a lot more evidence, starting with front office crossover. Like I think you could make a reasonable claim that there's some kind of Pats-to-Titans pipeline based on the Titans desire to import Patriots players, and that's based first and foremost on Jon Robinson, and takes into account Mike Vrabel being the coach, plus 10% of their active roster being former Patriots (Dion, Logan Ryan, Butler, Kline, Kilgo). And 4 of the 5 were imported directly from New England.

Last edited:
Is he? Or did he shine when he had three sure HOF talents (Lewis, Reed, Suggs), another who is debatable (Ngata) and a bunch of other players who were pro bowl talent. Since having top 5 talent in the league he's been pretty mediocre.

Players game as BB would say

Ihedigbo went from the Jets to the Patriots to the Ravens. Not sure how that could be taken as evidence of any kind of Ravens-to-Jets pipeline.

That aside, you can find similar connections with just about any team. To suggest that there's any kind of a pipeline between two organizations I'd personally require a lot more evidence, starting with front office crossover. Like I think you could make a reasonable claim that there's some kind of Pats-to-Titans pipeline based on the Titans desire to import Patriots players, and that's based first and foremost on Jon Robinson, and takes into account Mike Vrabel being the coach, plus 10% of their active roster being former Patriots (Dion, Logan Ryan, Butler, Kline, Kilgo). And 4 of the 5 were imported directly from New England.

The best example of a pipeline is the one from the NY Jets to the NFL HQ. That's why some call it the NYFL now.

McDaniels to Green Bay is the only connection for Josh to leave Tom that makes sense.
The way they were both fawning on Rodgers in the coaching report.
The culture there it's all football you have a top 3 QB young offense and a rich history.
It be tough for Josh to say no to that unless he truly wants to wait Bill out.

The Browns Josh would be going home The Browns are hungry for a winner stacked on defense a ton of picks and cap space.
Mayfield still hasn't been ruined yet.
Those are the two destinations that make some sense.
However Green Bay would be the top coaching spot.
Also look for Deflippio Matt Campbell any assistant on the Rams offense and the Chargers OC who has that unit humming as potential HCs.
I think McCarthy endss up winning out and the Packers go to the playoffs where once there could win a wild card game

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back