PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If it’s truly nearing the end of an era...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post.

Gosh, I remember as a kid having to listen to all the games on the radio cause the Pats couldn't sell out a home game if they paid people to attend.

"If" the ride is over, what a freaking ride it was!

And? Who had a chance to end the game? Did or did the pats offense take the lead with 3 plus minutes left??

I love the pats but they are sooo overrated on both sides of the ball.
It’s not over IF they can find a QB. So I reject it’s over until they don’t find one and start having loosing seasons.

if BB leaves, then I agree. It’s over

Or maybe I’m just in denial.

At the end of the day, we just went to 8 straight AFCCG, 4 of the last 5 SBs and won 3 of them.

They’re playing in the WC at home, not eliminated from the playoffs altogether, so I can’t get too worked up about this.

I feel like Brady will still be back, so this train will keep on rolling another year at the very least.

Not that I believe we are there yet but this is true:

This thread should be renamed "The Official New England Patriots Appreciation Thread.":D

Last year was the icing on the cake. Everything else was/is all gravy. And I know that the sports media will rip this team to shreds this week. And shame on them for doing so.
it's been all gravy since 3--28, 34--28...
playing with house money since White crossed the Goal Line that night...went to the final table two more times and came away with the big ol' stack of cash again...

Great post.

Gosh, I remember as a kid having to listen to all the games on the radio cause the Pats couldn't sell out a home game if they paid people to attend.

"If" the ride is over, what a freaking ride it was!
i'm not ready to say it's over, but if it is...it's been one helluva ride...

The season is not over and we have a playoff game next weekend, take that pessimism somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes