PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IAN appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all. I want to take a second and give thanks to the AMAZING guy who makes this forum and site possible. Without him, we wouldn't be a part of the Best Damn Fan Site on the Intrawebs..

Thank you, Mr. Ian Logue.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one helluva guy. Thank you for everything you've done and thank you for all your hard work.

No doubt. I think you’d be hard pressed to find another person who is willing to put in the time, work, and money to keep a site going half as smoothly.

In the 10 yrs that I’ve been here, he’s done an amazing job.

giphy.gif

to @Ian

Thanks Ian.

Want to add the Header photos Ian chooses to put at the top always seem perfect. If Gronk has a big day boom it's the best shot of Gronk I've seen in years right in the header.

Great job.

Very easy person given the personalities here. By all means of course I don't mean my own. :D

Thank you Ian! You have never been a bandwagon fan. You encapsulate pats fans. You are in, it is why I wish to play my songs.... love you and thank you!

Ayuh, from Mainuhs!

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back